In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Future of the Republic

Missouri Mule K30Missouri Mule K30 Member Posts: 2,092 ✭✭
edited July 2019 in Politics
Why is it when the POTUS brings up an agenda to get things rolling in the House and Senate someone has to say no way we can achieve any kind of resolution to the matter brought forth.

Because someone is butt hurt over something done 25 years ago nothing can be achieved. The world evolves, changes, good or bad, but in the eye of the individual a grudge needs to be a roadblock no matter how trivial.

President Trump even has said he has improved in his behavior and try's to see all sides of an argument. After all he is an American Male. But to flat out be diverse just to say I stuck my head in the sand instead of doing what you were voted into office to do, is an obstructionist.

All political parties are Guilty. The President has set an agenda to move the Country forward. President Trump is Leading, but when two ne' er do wells from large cities can hold the rest of the U.S. Hostage and make no forward momentum to compromise, make a deal, they are the ones to impeach. I would say if you cut off the two states from being involved, and out of the bullshite they create of their own accord something would actually get done.

The next demoncrat has no idea the next time they may be elected that this stonewalling will not be forgot. If Obama had any stones instead of mooshelle having his balls in her purse, would himself help the President by scolding the children into upholding the Constitution or move aside to let sane people do what they have to do. Voters like small incremental changes, not leaps of uncertainty. The Constitution is the Document to be followed not as a twisted meaning of words but as the original intent, spelled out clear as a Philadelphia Bell.

Honor Integrity Bravery

Comments

• Options
    mag00mag00 Member Posts: 4,719 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Trump needs to hit the campaign trail in California. Time is right to bring reasonable people back into the fold.
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    i fear the future of our country is in jeopardy when 315 (41%) of congress are lawyers...HELL...when bill klinton asked what is the meaning of "IS"...??? congress is still locked up on that one and trying figure out the best way for them to interpret that for their own benefit ????
  • Options
    wpageabcwpageabc Member Posts: 8,760 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Until Trump wins reelection in 2020 the future for our land looks cloudy. Once Trump is in for the 2nd term the noise from the democrats should squelch somewhat with politics as usual.

Until then expect the future to be a divided Republic. The taxpayers verses the freeloaders. The party of reality against the thugs that want a free ride.
    "What is truth?'