In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

jimmy carter dementia

spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
edited July 2019 in Politics
NOW after trumps almost full first term swinging jimmy calls his election "illegitimate"....this is the same bozo whose actions allowed Iran to keep AMERICAN HOSTAGES...until a republican president could get them back.....NOW PRESIDENT TRUMP has put Iran on notice instead of swilling beer with billy.......carters presidency hurt me in agriculture .....he is hoping no one will remember his failures.....he is peanuts

Comments

• Options
    Missouri Mule K30Missouri Mule K30 Member Posts: 2,092 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    One of the biggest political fails of the 20th century. Electing Carter

2nd biggest fail, Congress for not spanking Carters * and setting up shop in iran and tell the Iranian military they have minutes till the B52's flyover and turn their * into pulp. Iraq may never have needed to happen.

And into the 21st, the 44th GIVING the frozen assets to goat pedofeils. What a Dipshitt, why would you after 30 plus years hand back frozen assets to start their meunsturel cycle over again.

PATHETIC I wonder how the liberals keep coming back to get elected in the first place.
  • Options
    Quick&DeadQuick&Dead Member Posts: 1,466 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Don't know if it's true, but heard Carter got into politics 'cause he couldn't make it being a peanut farmer. :D

:lol::lol:
    The government has no rights. Only the people have rights which empowers the government.
    We have enough gun laws, what we need is IDIOT control.
    Blood makes you related. Loyalty makes you family.

I thought getting old would take longer. :shock:
  • Options
    asopasop Member Posts: 8,910 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    He litterly ruined the Miami area by allowing all of those criminal Cubans into this country.
  • Options
    droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    The face of DEMENTIA, CARTER out of office as a loser and it's getting close to his end of life with same loser spoon fed talking points. Including the CNN mantra "16 governmental agencies agreed,,," He's running about 12 months behind actual reality. Not too bad for his age.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZftriZq5Vo
  • Options
    serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Don't forget about Bush Jr and his slogan about he was not in for nation-building and all he has done was to make Iran stronger,And his decision to bring corn ethanol into gasoline was another blunder! And if I remember right his memory was poor also.He did not find one WMD in Iraq but Iran probably has some by now. Democrats and Republicans are both at fault for our demise.

serf

https://foreignpolicy.com/2010/11/17/bush-on-nation-building-and-afghanistan/

President Bush famously campaigned against nation-building in 2000. Critics loved to point out the inconsistency between his campaign rhetoric and the lofty ambitions of the missions in Iraq and Afghanistan. In his new memoir, Decision Points, Bush bluntly admits ?After 9/11, I changed my mind.? Bush said so as early as April 2002, in ..
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    listen to the drivel spewed by jimmy carter, he's nothing but an old outdated farterstarter.....hung around billy so long he zapped on billy beer fumes, now his brain is like a boarding house with no doors and empty rooms...he needs to sit in Plains on the empty curbs and blab into the winds his brainless blurbs.....till someone comes along and puts him in the home, where lost in a closet he will endlessly roam