In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

AOC

pulsarncpulsarnc Member Posts: 6,216 ✭✭✭✭
edited July 2019 in Politics
I submit that she and the rest of her group are no way as stupid as many seem to want to believe. Single handedly they are shaping the course of dialog of the Democratic Party Their rhetoric drives headlines , keeps their name in front of the public and ensures that everyone knows their names . Anyone else know who any of the other freshmen congress folks are ? Think about it for a while , crazy ? Without a doubt but they managed to fool lots of folks , and get elected ahead of many others who were much more qualified . Opinions please . ( I say this knowing full well I about to open up a can of 🐛)
cry Havoc and let slip  the dogs of war..... 

Comments

• toad67toad67 Member Posts: 13,019 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Even the village idiot draws a lot of attention...
  • mag00mag00 Member Posts: 4,719 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well, when Sheriff Joe wins, he'll be a freshman, LOL that dog has a bite to back his bark.
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    i just cannot believe the fate of AMERICA will be determined by these STUPID self centered imbeciles....lord help us
  • kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It's my feeling that the hate America movement being headed up by AOC +3 and their kind is the great grandchild of the Puritan movement that helped spawn the abolitionist fervor that swept this nation with the murdering John Brown types overwhelming all political opposition, resulting in America's shameful War Between the States. Only time will tell if another Holocaust is going to strike our nation once again, or whether common sense and like leadership will prevail over such evil, progressive people.
    What's next?
  • BobJudyBobJudy Member Posts: 6,445 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    spasmcreek wrote:
    i just cannot believe the fate of AMERICA will be determined by these STUPID self centered imbeciles....lord help us

I think the fate of America will be determined by the media ratings war. In the past if a politician said something as stupid as the quad bunch does on a daily basis the news would laugh at them and move on. Now because of the ratings competition with the 24 hour news shows they need something to keep you riled up and tuning in. Some networks have elevated the quads importance just to fill in that 24 hour infotainment void. Fake outrage to get their viewers outraged enough to tune in to see what happens next. :x

On second thought I bet it is the My Pillow guy and the expensive drug companies fault. If you don't tune in they can't tell you about their products. The more outrage, the more viewers, the more products they sell. :D Bob
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    interesting point......Bob...and how to get the my pillow guy smothered and drug companies to overdose ????? and peacefully watch Gilligans Island
  • BobJudyBobJudy Member Posts: 6,445 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    spasmcreek wrote:
    interesting point......Bob...and how to get the my pillow guy smothered and drug companies to overdose ????? and peacefully watch Gilligans Island

Oh great! Now you want to get into the Mary Anne or Ginger controversy. Bob
  • hillbillehillbille Member Posts: 14,121 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    BobJudy wrote:
    spasmcreek wrote:

Oh great! Now you want to get into the Mary Anne or Ginger controversy. Bob

what controversy????? mrs howell was the hottie............