In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Coonan magazines. also have it on ATE

GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,760 ✭✭✭✭
edited July 2019 in General Discussion
Does anyone know for certain if these mags interchange, original old model A-and B models? THANKS in advance/ :)

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    BTT, somebody knows something and somebody is not saying. See what I did there.
  • Options
    bambihunterbambihunter Member Posts: 10,694 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have been watching Coonan's for a little while to get a feel for the pricing. As you eluded, some don't work well with certain versions. I asked on the Experts forum if the full size would work in the compact. I have previously bought a couple of compact mags even though I don't even have the gun yet. I really like the feel of the Coonan's in the hand. They fit my hand better than the Desert Eagle and even the LAR Grizzly. I wish they would go back into production, even if limited.
    Fanatic collector of the 10mm auto.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I have been watching Coonan's for a little while to get a feel for the pricing. As you eluded, some don't work well with certain versions. I asked on the Experts forum if the full size would work in the compact. I have previously bought a couple of compact mags even though I don't even have the gun yet. I really like the feel of the Coonan's in the hand. They fit my hand better than the Desert Eagle and even the LAR Grizzly. I wish they would go back into production, even if limited.

The ones I elude to are the older model mags, the model A is internally somewhat different than the later model B. but I am thinking the mags would interchange. I do no the old mags and the new Coonans won't at least without some alteration which I would not want to do.