In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

berne sanders is nuts

spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
edited August 2019 in Politics
says his health care plan for ALL will save money by raising your taxes ???????????????????? and in an interview waffles around on specifics ........his head is so far in the clouds he is choking on jet vapor trails .......bet he would drown in a rainstorm when looking up after being told it is a FREE govt irrigation program

Comments

• Options
    kissgoodnightkissgoodnight Member Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Bernie has never held a job but is a millionaire. Soros takes care of people that want to destroy our country.
    Bernie was given a couple of million for his life story. He was cheated. Soros gave AOC 10 million for her life story.
    She entered office broke and within a month had 10 mil.
  • Options
    mjrfd99mjrfd99 Member Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Bernnie is nuts, he is a Communist/Marxist/ big government control freak. He is also honest about his intentions and his thoughts on how a Nation should be governed. Of course he ignores our Constitution and as POTUS would get nowhere with his agenda. He is a likable doddering old fool playing an important role in our system of governance as an example of what not to do.
  • Options
    Ricci WrightRicci Wright Member Posts: 8,260 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have recently talked to a couple of folks from Vermont one of whom had known old Bernie since the 1960?s and neither had anything good to say about him. I was told he was a deadbeat.
  • Options
    GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,746 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    That whole group has lost their minds- One clown said it's to late to save the world and we all need to move to high ground away from the coast- :roll: :shock: :x :lol:
    I mean even GG can't believe the swill they are spilling - They all are big downers in life, nothing positive, just insane, really