In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

I would call them a failure and a very bad parent

Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
edited July 2019 in General Discussion
This is what happens when:

1. You are a libtard and believe all this LGBTQ garbage
2. You are not a parent to your children but try to be buddy-buddy with them.
3. You allow your kids to make decisions that will effect them forever when they don't have the knowledge, experience and common sense to make.

My feeling on this is the parents should be charged with child abuse, but then I am an $$hole not some wacky libtard with my head up my 4th point of contact.

The story:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-7296803/Parents-reveal-children-transgender.html

C&P
The parents of two transgender children have told how they supported them unconditionally, after they both decided to transition to the opposite sex from an early age.

Ben Faryna and Sara Kaplan, from Berkeley, California, welcomed a biological daughter and then a biological son, to their family.

But at the age of eight, James Kaplan, now 11, who was born a biological girl, realised he had to transition from female to male.

And just a few years later Olivia Kaplan, now 7, who was biologically born a boy, realised at 4 that she wanted to transition from male to female. Their names at birth have not been revealed.

The family are now sharing their story with the hope of breaking the taboo around trans children, after statistics revealed an alarming number of suicide among trans children whose families are not supportive.

James was eight years old when he told his parents he wanted to transition from female to male ? he was in second grade.

Olivia was four when she said she was transgender ? but didn't begin socially transitioning and using female pronouns until she was five years old and entering kindergarten.

When I was 4 I probably wanted to be a Garbageman and at 8 I know I wanted to be an Astronaut. That doesn't mean my parents went out and got me a garbage truck at 4 or a space suit at 8.

What a wacky world we live in when this kind of crap is celebrated.... :cry:
RLTW

Comments

• Options
    allen griggsallen griggs Member Posts: 35,260 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    My neighbors here in the NC mountains live in NY City. She is a poetry professor at a college and he is a failed actor, mostly lives on unemployment.
    They have a nice log cabin 3/4 mile away from my place and they come down here on vacations.
    Eight years ago they had a 7 year old daughter named Emily.
    At age 12 years, this child decided she would become a boy. She/he is now a skinny 16 year old kid with a bright purple Mohawk. My brother saw him/her and the mother a few weeks ago, the kid has a deep male voice, obviously is shooting up testosterone or some such.

I feel sorry for this kid because, look at the social environment up there in Manhattan, the mom and dad are raging Libs and hang around fellow actors and college professors. Guess who they voted for? Guess which President they hate the most.

All the adults that this kid encounters, including all teachers at school, are going to be looney libs and are going to celebrate what he/she is doing. Once this kid "made the decision" to switch sex, at age 12, there was a massive wave of support and admiration from all adults, so that, if he/she decided to switch back they would all view her/him as a traitor. They would treat 'em like a Trump voter.

It is sick sick what is happening to this kid.

Oh, at age 14 they came down from NY for a few weeks, the 14 year old "son" had a 14 year old girlfriend with him. This was a creature that was born as a girl, and still thought of herself as a girl. This girl was "going steady" with the girl/boy and they stayed together in the same bedroom at night.

Can you imagine, you have a 14 year old daughter who is "in love" with a boy that is a girl, and you let the two go on out of state vacations together?

This is some sick, sick stuff. You are paying for your young teenage daughter to have testosterone injections?
    If you have ever asked, "Just who votes for Hillary or Bernie?" Well, here they are.

• Options
    edited November -1
    That is a sick story Allen.

That kid will never amount to anything and will probably either commit suicide or become a drug addict.
    RLTW

• Options
    edited November -1
    I think you are right, a bleak future for this kid. My brother spoke to the boy/girl and Mom for 10 minutes, the kid said "How are you doing" or some such thing, and after that, did not speak another word, and turned his/her head away and would not look at my brother. See, Mom has warned the kid that they are no longer in the wonderland of Manhattan and down here in the South, the Savages like my brother might not appreciate the "sex change."

Same thing that night, there was a street artist party in our little town, my girlfriend went with the mom, but the kid refused to go and just stayed in the cabin. Outside the sheltered environment of NY the kid just holes up.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Probably a good idea. I for one don't want to look at it. But I would think in Ashville it would be celebrated, That place has been invaded with weirdo's from all over the country.
    RLTW

• Options
    edited November -1
    Yes you are right. The street party that the kid boycotted is in our little town, Marshall. But, in Asheville, this kid would fit right in and would be celebrated, just as much as in Manhattan.
  • Options
    bambihunterbambihunter Member Posts: 10,694 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I don't think this stuff should be legal until at least age 18. I mean if they are not allegedly not mature enough to handle a drink before that age, why would they be mature enough for that? I mean, last I heard the average college student changes majors 3 times.
    Fanatic collector of the 10mm auto.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I don't think this stuff should be legal until at least age 18. I mean if they are not allegedly not mature enough to handle a drink before that age, why would they be mature enough for that? I mean, last I heard the average college student changes majors 3 times.

+1000

Most kids are not competent enough to make serious life decisions until they are in their 20's.
    RLTW

• Options
    Cornflk1Cornflk1 Member Posts: 3,715 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sam06 wrote:
    That is a sick story Allen.

That kid will never amount to anything and will probably either commit suicide or become a drug addict.

Hell, I would if I was him :!:
  • Options
    select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    My neighbors here in the NC mountains live in NY City. She is a poetry professor at a college and he is a failed actor, mostly lives on unemployment.
    They have a nice log cabin 3/4 mile away from my place and they come down here on vacations.
    Eight years ago they had a 7 year old daughter named Emily.
    At age 12 years, this child decided she would become a boy. She/he is now a skinny 16 year old kid with a bright purple Mohawk. My brother saw him/her and the mother a few weeks ago, the kid has a deep male voice, obviously is shooting up testosterone or some such.

I feel sorry for this kid because, look at the social environment up there in Manhattan, the mom and dad are raging Libs and hang around fellow actors and college professors. Guess who they voted for? Guess which President they hate the most.

All the adults that this kid encounters, including all teachers at school, are going to be looney libs and are going to celebrate what he/she is doing. Once this kid "made the decision" to switch sex, at age 12, there was a massive wave of support and admiration from all adults, so that, if he/she decided to switch back they would all view her/him as a traitor. They would treat 'em like a Trump voter.

It is sick sick what is happening to this kid.

Oh, at age 14 they came down from NY for a few weeks, the 14 year old "son" had a 14 year old girlfriend with him. This was a creature that was born as a girl, and still thought of herself as a girl. This girl was "going steady" with the girl/boy and they stayed together in the same bedroom at night.

Can you imagine, you have a 14 year old daughter who is "in love" with a boy that is a girl, and you let the two go on out of state vacations together?

This is some sick, sick stuff. You are paying for your young teenage daughter to have testosterone injections?
    If you have ever asked, "Just who votes for Hillary or Bernie?" Well, here they are.

I think they all need to go to a special place in hell or a leprosy camp.