In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Comments

• Options
    Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Easy fix if one of those bassturds harasses you call the NYPD and get them arrested for harassment make sure you film them.

But then again just one more reason to not go to NYC.
    RLTW

• Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    just another step towards conquest...next will be a parallel court system of sharia law like England has already allowed ?????? to exist beside old english law dating back hudereds of years.....
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    the next step after that will be NO_GO zones for AMERICANS........which in my opinion once happens all this in their so called zone never gets ONE PENNY from our govt in any way shape or form...establish a perimeter and >>>>NO fire runs, NO police patrols, NO ambulance runs, NO welfare, NO aid for children, NO food stamps, NO housing assistance, no electricity,phones, heat, water, sewer, EVERYTHING OFF... u want to cut yourself off ...WE WILL CUT YOU OFF till you bleed, starve, or kill yourself off...ALL of you
  • Options
    mag00mag00 Member Posts: 4,719 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    The next step should be jailing them for impersonating an officer.
  • Options
    select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    mag00 wrote:
    The next step should be jailing them for impersonating an officer.

My thoughts. Someone tell me I cannot walk a certain area and gets physical, game on.
  • Options
    mark christianmark christian Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 24,456 ******
    edited November -1
    It's real. The Jews have a similar NYC organization called the Shomrim Patrol.
  • Options
    droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I don't see this being implemented outside the Democratic controlled cities and states. Especially the almost identical paint job.

This is as close to impersonating an officer as it gets. Do they have guns or just "electric cattle prods"?

PS: Don't normally click a title like 'Is this for Real' hard to find if you need to look it up later. Muslim police patrol formed in New York. Would have been a better choice.
  • Options
    yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 21,126 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Guardian Angels, only muslims need apply.
  • Options
    Edspdog1Edspdog1 Member Posts: 225
    edited November -1
    There already "cities and towns" that have this set up. Real police avoid it like the plague.
  • Options
    mac10mac10 Member Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,809 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    T don't see why the people are alarmed at all. They voted DEMOCRAT.

The party that cares more about illegal aliens than they do AMVETs and American citizens.
  • Options
    mjrfd99mjrfd99 Member Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Same jew patrols in Lakewood NJ for decades
    They come and try to blame everyone and everything but themselves
    Car accident? They come with cameras - try to shoot favorable pics.
    ALL these scamming cults LOL at us working stiffs
    USA = DOA
    It's our own fault
  • Options
    gearheaddadgearheaddad Member Posts: 15,096 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    30 members?
    Where is their funding coming from? Follow the money!
  • Options
    WarbirdsWarbirds Member Posts: 16,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yep. They have been around for decades.
    It's real. The Jews have a similar NYC organization called the Shomrim Patrol.