In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Didn't know this they hate Dogs

select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
edited July 2019 in General Discussion
I reckon the muslim rent a cops in NY got me thinking and looking. They hate dogs. Mans best friend. The only way I see these folks moving on is to treat them back the way they are treating the US citizen. So they figure no one is allowed in their space. I beg to differ. I say a Mc Donalds serving Ham in a sanctuary city would be nice. Or maybe PETA opening up a Dog pound right in the middle of their homemade city. that should get them stirred up real time. I think training Police dogs in that pound would give free samples of bad guys for the dogs.

https://www.newenglishreview.org/blog_direct_link.cfm/blog_id/65897/Why-Do-So-Many-Muslims-Hate-Dogs

Comments

• Options
    yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 21,068 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I remember seeing them say they hate dogs because they believe they're dirty. Got to embrace their diversity since they won't ours.
  • Options
    ChrisStreettChrisStreett Member Posts: 3,856 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    They believe dogs are dirty...this from a group who uses their left hands in lieu of toilet paper. Uh huh, ok.
    "...dying ain't much of a living boy"-Josey Wales
  • Options
    HessianHessian Member Posts: 248
    edited November -1
    My middle daughter was having issues with a Muzloon drug dealer. I was working nights so I made it a priority to pick her up from school every day. This guy was a real piece of work, really full of himself. I parked nose out across the street from where he was slinging drugs in the park in front of the school. He was feeling froggy one day and calls across the street that he wants to have a talk with me, I 'm game. I get halfway across the street and my German Shepard jumps out the window and takes up position right beside me. She was a good dog and smart.
    This guy puts on the brakes and says, I don't like dogs they are dirty animals. My answer was, "I don't give a sheet what you like and neither does my dog". Then he said one of these days I'm going to beat you bloody. I said you had better hurry, in a couple of months you are going to be eighteen and your * is mine.
    I'd researched the guy, knew everything about him. Where he lived, which Mosque he went to etc. I figured he was going to vandalize my house or property.
    I'll have to plead the Fifth as to what eventually happened, he decided to unass the town I lived in.
    Side note he was a devote Muzloon, they could give a sheet less what he sold to nonbelievers and what girls he molested or assaulted.
  • Options
    buschmasterbuschmaster Member Posts: 14,229 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    if he's selling drugs across the street from a school they're going to put him away for 10-20 years, all you have to do is tell the cops about it. what are you waiting for?
  • Options
    Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    In my time around muslims in muslim countrys I have found that they abuse all animals. The way they treat animals is despicable. I had several "incidents" with them abusing an animal in one I was lucky I didn't shoot a guy for beating a donkey.

One more reason to not like muslims.

I have 4 dogs and I consider them to be cleaner and all around better entities than just about any muslim I have ever met.
    RLTW

• Options
    Cornflk1Cornflk1 Member Posts: 3,715 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    They believe dogs are dirty...this from a group who uses their left hands in lieu of toilet paper. Uh huh, ok.

Exactly :x
  • Options
    droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    yoshmyster wrote:
    I remember seeing them say they hate dogs because they believe they're dirty. Got to embrace their diversity since they won't ours.
    I'd rather pet a dog than shake the left hand of a Muslim.
  • Options
    ChrisStreettChrisStreett Member Posts: 3,856 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Absolutely Sam!!
    "...dying ain't much of a living boy"-Josey Wales
  • Options
    bullshotbullshot Member Posts: 14,341 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    droptop wrote:
    yoshmyster wrote:

Either Hand :o
    "Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you"
  • Options
    Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    droptop wrote:
    yoshmyster wrote:

Id rather pick up dog crap and wipe in my hair than be within 500 yds of a muslim.
    RLTW

• Options
    HessianHessian Member Posts: 248
    edited November -1
    if he's selling drugs across the street from a school they're going to put him away for 10-20 years, all you have to do is tell the cops about it. what are you waiting for?
    Told the school Principal, his answer was it isn't on school grounds it isn't his problem. As a matter of fact, he could look out his window and watch what was going on. They were no more than fifty yards from his office window.

They had spotters at each end of the street and three ways out of the park. Dump the dope in the bushes and walk off.

He was underage and would have walked in hours. But they did eventually roll the gang up. One thing I can say about the local Cops is they are slow, they are thorough and when they decide to jump, the people disappear never to be seen again.
  • Options
    KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'd really like to introduce my Pit (Buddy) to a few.

They would not have time to think "He's Dirty."

Their * would be on the run, or a play thing/chew toy.

He is extremely loveable, (unless he gets a vibe,) usually like me - that things are not okay.

Different dog at that point.

Can be very scary, in a heartbeat. (I would not mess with him.)
  • Options
    jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,666 ******
    edited November -1
    In Virginia, penalties for crimes are more severe if committed within so many feet of a school. Shilowar may be able to elaborate.
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    IMHO...."people" who abuse pets or animals ...are the lowest of the low.....and need treated as such
  • Options
    penguin1penguin1 Member Posts: 97
    edited November -1
  • Options
    NeoBlackdogNeoBlackdog Member Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    penguin1 wrote:
    Total BS.
    Feel free to elaborate on your sentiment, Penguin. It's a bit early, but I think I'll go ahead and grab some popcorn. This could be epic.
  • Options
    bambihunterbambihunter Member Posts: 10,684 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sam06 wrote:
    beating a donkey.

This sounds like a euphemism like choking the chicken or spanking the monkey. In fact, I think I am going to start using it for such. :lol::lol::lol:
    Fanatic collector of the 10mm auto.
  • Options
    diver-rigdiver-rig Member Posts: 6,342 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sam06 wrote:
    beating a donkey.

This sounds like a euphemism like choking the chicken or spanking the monkey. In fact, I think I am going to start using it for such. :lol::lol::lol:

So now you?re going to take your goat for a walk?