In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

#GILROYSTRONG

yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 20,979 ✭✭✭✭
edited August 2019 in General Discussion
T-shirt printers work quick. I wonder if they had the T-shirts printed before or after the shooting?

Comments

• jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,583 ******
    edited November -1
  • jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,583 ******
    edited November -1
    If they were really strong, an armed citizen or two would have taken the criminal out mui pronto.
  • yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 20,979 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I heard the cops took the dude down in 60 seconds. I'm sure someone will upload the uncut shooting to perp going down video on youtube any time now. Unless they need to "edit" it for the news or to the highest offer.

I figure with most folks armed with a cell phone who needs a gun other than cops?
  • shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    jimdeere wrote:
    If they were really strong, an armed citizen or two would have taken the criminal out mui pronto.

I've read the area was surrounded by tall fencing and they made people go through metal detectors.
  • yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 20,979 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    shilowar wrote:
    jimdeere wrote:

I've read the area was surrounded by tall fencing and they made people go through metal detectors.

The tall fences are there to corral and make sure they paid to enter unarmed. Has nothing to do with safety.

I wonder who is responsible for their "safety" once penned up? With the lawsuits that are coming I wonder how long they'll have the festival? Oh that reminds me I heard on the radio before the Garlic Festival that Stockton grows more garlic. If that is true maybe Stockton put the nutter to run amok?