In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Women!!

Smitty500magSmitty500mag Member Posts: 13,603 ✭✭✭✭
edited August 2019 in General Discussion
My wife was vacuuming earlier today while I was trying to listen to some music while lying in my recliner surfing the Internet on my lap top and you'd think I was doing something wrong?? I told her after she finished the vacuuming and doing what ever else needed to be done around the house that I'd have sex with her to in order to make up for my share of the work. You'd think that would maker her happy? Well noooo it didn't amazingly! :roll:

Anyway, you know those little dust mops that's used to clean ceiling fan blades? The handle of one of those things, when struck across the forehead with one, makes a nasty little whelp. :shock: :oops:

Comments

• Options
    WearyTravelerWearyTraveler Member Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Just can?t make them happy....
    ”People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    - GEORGE ORWELL -
  • Options
    hillbillehillbille Member Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Just can?t make them happy....

yep usually the only ones you can make happy, aren't yours!! which can lead to a whole new level of unhappy............
  • Options
    NeoBlackdogNeoBlackdog Member Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I bought my wife a mood ring so that I can better gauge her moods and I'll be darned if it doesn't work! When she's sad it turns blue, when she's happy it turns green, and when she's pissed at me it leaves a big red welt on my forehead!
  • Options
    discusdaddiscusdad Member Posts: 11,418 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    blame.. yourself bucko.....you shudda told her to stop for a little bit and make you a sandwich quickly.but noooooo you chose sex. at your age really. a good sandwich is priceless.
  • Options
    hillbillehillbille Member Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    discusdad wrote:
    blame.. yourself bucko.....you shudda told her to stop for a little bit and make you a sandwich quickly.but noooooo you chose sex. at your age really. a good sandwich is priceless.

yeah but even staring at a nice BLT or juicy hamburger, sometimes you just have to throw caution to the wind and go all in and ask for sex, one of these days she may mess up and say yes, then what?????????????
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    anyone who remembers mood rings is to old to get any good out of one...what does it mean if you watch the color fade to black ???
  • Options
    Smitty500magSmitty500mag Member Posts: 13,603 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    spasmcreek wrote:
    anyone who remembers mood rings is to old to get any good out of one...what does it mean if you watch the color fade to black ???

Your EBT card is about to run out?
  • Options
    WearyTravelerWearyTraveler Member Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    spasmcreek wrote:

Your EBT card is about to run out?

Now that?s funny!
    ”People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    - GEORGE ORWELL -
  • Options
    35 Whelen35 Whelen Member Posts: 14,310 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Next time, just dive behind the couch, and heave chocolate bars over the top like hand grenades.
    An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it.
  • Options
    wpageabcwpageabc Member Posts: 8,760 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Its true boys.

Cant live with em or with out them.

Its the tender trap God created to keep the world moving in the right direction :arrow:
    "What is truth?'
  • Options
    Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,294 ******
    edited November -1
    As Norm from Cheers once said: Women, can't live with em, can't shoot 'em.
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    fatcat458fatcat458 Member Posts: 386 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Daddy said Women were a 'Sometime Thing'. Sometimes you need em. Sometimes you Don't. ;)
  • Options
    dreherdreher Member Posts: 8,787 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have noticed in my life that couples rarely seem to be on the same sexual wave length. A really horney guy always seems to be paired with a woman who could care less about sex. A hot and bothered woman always seems to be paired with a man who would rather go to sleep than service his wife.

When it comes to men/women and sex, God laughs!! We have provided Him with an unending source of entertainment!! :lol:
  • Options
    diver-rigdiver-rig Member Posts: 6,342 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1

The actual quote is, and I do use it, is

"Women, can't live with them, pass the beer nuts."
  • Options
    Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,294 ******
    edited November -1
    diver-rig wrote:

The actual quote is, and I do use it, is

"Women, can't live with them, pass the beer nuts."
    I've heard it both ways.
    And fiery auto crashes
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You know why women have short feet? VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
    So they can stand closer to the sink to do the dishes.
  • Options
    11b6r11b6r Member Posts: 16,588 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    For her birthday, I got mine a new belt and a new bag.

You'd think she'd be happy.

Vacuum cleaner runs good as new now...?.
  • Options
    mrmike08075mrmike08075 Member Posts: 10,998 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    She is already disappointed in your behavior in the living room...

Why make things worse and disappoint her (again) in the bedroom as well.

Finish your episode of mattock or murder she wrote - tighten up your knee or back brace - recline the chair - and when she is done with the work of the day take your pre dinner nap.

Mike
  • Options
    BrookwoodBrookwood Member, Moderator Posts: 13,367 ******
    edited November -1
    35 Whelen wrote:
    Next time, just dive behind the couch NAKED, and heave chocolate bars over the top like hand grenades.

THERE! I REALLY FIXED IT FOR YOU! :lol: