In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

morning news

spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
edited July 2019 in General Discussion
compliation of last nights democrap "debates" that i did not watch....seems nothing more than a collage of give everybody everything FREE...and can burny sanders speak without looking like an angry old loser ??????? oh yeah, and let the worlds dissatisfied pour in for all the freebies........ welcome to AMERICA with your poverty, disease, ignorance, and fast track breeding.....hesus h christo this country is in a world of hurt way before the elections ....repubs have had it their way in congress and done mostly NOTHING........ and iran, china, russia, and n. korea are all pushing against the western nations as they see how weak and disorganized we are .....did i get most of IT ?? time for a breakfast drink >>>>>>>

Comments

• Options
    SW0320SW0320 Member Posts: 2,395 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    With news like that I think I will add a little vodka to my OJ.
  • Options
    US Military GuyUS Military Guy Member Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    spasmcreek wrote:
    compliation of last nights democrap "debates" that i did not watch....seems nothing more than a collage of give everybody everything FREE...and can burny sanders speak without looking like an angry old loser ??????? oh yeah, and let the worlds dissatisfied pour in for all the freebies........ welcome to AMERICA with your poverty, disease, ignorance, and fast track breeding.....hesus h christo this country is in a world of hurt way before the elections ....repubs have had it their way in congress and done mostly NOTHING........ and iran, china, russia, and n. korea are all pushing against the western nations as they see how weak and disorganized we are .....did i get most of IT ?? time for a breakfast drink >>>>>>>

qft