In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

He lost it

Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
edited August 2019 in Politics
Fredo Cuomo lost control. I love it when these libtards are outed and shown what a bunch of angry haters they really are. The sad thing is they hate themselves and project that hate outwards.

If you have not seen the video here it is. Warning bad language.

https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/08/13/2489538825133602408/480x270_MP4_2489538825133602408.mp4

His foul mouthed rant was also full of threats and violence. I agree with DJT maybe this guy should be red flagged ;)
RLTW

Comments

• Options
    mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    He totally owns the Fredo name now LOL
    Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!
  • Options
    gearheaddadgearheaddad Member Posts: 15,096 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I believe he acted like that in front of his little 3-4 year old child!
    What a Horses *.
    From now on, his name is FREDO.
  • Options
    jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,649 ******
    edited November -1
    I saw all that on the news feeds. I had no idea who the person was, male or female, until I googled him.
    Seems like one of those media types that have an exponentially higher opinion of their self-importance.
    He?ll be Fredo from now on because of that rant. He should have just laughed it off or punched the offender in the nose.
  • Options
    Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    mogley98 wrote:
    He totally owns the Fredo name now LOL

Big Time
    RLTW

• Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,777 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    What's really sickening is the entire DEMOCRAT collective is defending the guy, especially CNN.

As usual these slime merchants are blaming Trump, playing the race card, and the full periphery of excuses to justify Como's behavior.