In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Hot dog snobs

2»

Comments

• Options
    Big Sky RedneckBig Sky Redneck Member Posts: 19,752 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    When in the Middle East be careful where you get a spaghetti dinner. The sauce could very well be watered down ketchup and chopped hotdogs. Sky Zone in Mangaff Kuwait was ?famous? for that 🤣
  • Options
    select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Very seldom eat hot dogs but Nathan's are pretty good.
  • Options
    bustedkneebustedknee Member Posts: 2,002 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I can't believe they misspelled "Pork and Beans!"
  • Options
    SperrySperry Member Posts: 5,006 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    dcon12 wrote:
    Any hot dog boiled in beef broth. Don

Hi Don.

Thank you for this idea. It's getting hard to best my dad in any cooking maneuver but I'll bet him a cold bottle of sarsaparilla he never tried this beef broth method.

Now I have to eat again.
  • Options
    Ricci WrightRicci Wright Member Posts: 8,260 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Damn just cut em up and put em on top of your spaghetti. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    BrookwoodBrookwood Member, Moderator Posts: 13,523 ******
    edited November -1
    Damn just cut em up and put em on top of your spaghetti. :mrgreen:

Knock, knock, knock, Sheldon, Sheldon, Sheldon...?. :lol:

Your mema must be cooking supper!
  • Options
    Aztngundoc22Aztngundoc22 Member Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    OK :

work (again) tonite ( 1800 - 0600 ) :

Got dogs in kraut for later !!! Yum !!!

Thanks !!!
    The more people I meet : The more I like my Dog :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I Grew Old Too Fast (And Smart Too damn Slow !!!) !!! :o :?
  • Options
    buschmasterbuschmaster Member Posts: 14,229 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    anything but a hot dog snob. we kids were lucky to get hot dogs. cook one in the microwave and put on a piece of plain white bread with ketchup. I'm happy with those Chicago Dogs they sell in front of Home Depot once in a while, or Quik Trip chili dogs with onion. those do me just fine.
  • Options
    mrmike08075mrmike08075 Member Posts: 10,998 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Taylor's pork roll or scrapple along with a Franks wishniak black cherry cola and a lime Italian water ice - Philadelphia Italian market style...

Mike
  • Options
    Rocky RaabRocky Raab Member Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Never met a hot dog I didn't like, but I'd turn one down in favor of a J'ville brat or the deeply missed Costco Polish dog.
    I may be a bit crazy - but I didn't drive myself.
  • Options
    KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,054 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Johnsonville Brats/dogs/sausages Rock.

I also have many fond memories of being on various Ski slopes around the Country. Grilled Kielbasa on a bun, with mustard and onion. Absolutely Awesome!

Crested Butte, CO. By far, the best. (Killer Terrain.) [Banana Couliour anyone?] Sick stuff.

Flew in to Gunnison, flew back out after about a week and a half. Stayed with a bunch of Guys/Girls I used to work with. (Now working for the Mtn.) Flew back East, sitting beside Marianne from Gilligans Island. :D
  • Options
    dpmuledpmule Member Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    When in the Middle East be careful where you get a spaghetti dinner. The sauce could very well be watered down ketchup and chopped hotdogs. Sky Zone in Mangaff Kuwait was ?famous? for that 🤣

And have gotten hot dogs on pizzas along with carrots, beans, and corn over in Q8

My go to dog is a FALLS BRAND Skinless Beef Wiener, bet I?ve et 5,000 of them right out of the packet.
    They were a staple when Drilling/ Roughnecking back in the day.
    We even had a name for them ?Roughneck 1,000?s? we still use the term around our house yet today.

Mule