In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

All the talk of a possible recession

Quick&DeadQuick&Dead Member Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭
edited August 2019 in Politics
seems to be promoted by the liberal news media and desired by the socialist Democrats as shown in this national poll.

The government has no rights. Only the people have rights which empowers the government.
We have enough gun laws, what we need is IDIOT control.
Blood makes you related. Loyalty makes you family.

I thought getting old would take longer. :shock:


  • GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,020 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Collusion, nope,,,Russians coing to town, nope, racist Trump ,,that's losing traction, Global climate change, not much traction,,YEA, A RECESSION CAUSED BY Trump, that's the ticket today!! :roll: :lol:
  • mac10mac10 Member Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    seams every recession since the G depression every one has a good house and a like new car??
  • bambihunterbambihunter Member Posts: 10,627 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    A friend of mine a while back said he thought America was heading for another Great Depression. Since I couldn't legitimately solve his concerns, I just said don't worry. If America does have another Great Depression, then we'll all just go on Great Prozac. :lol::lol::lol:
    Fanatic collector of the 10mm auto.
  • mjrfd99mjrfd99 Member Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The rats and their propaganda nutworks and sites are ALL praying for a recession just to F Trump.
    Shows why rats are the enemy of the republic and should be attacked and treated as such. By every legal means. :D
    The country should fail because the little barf filled S bags didn't get their way in 2016? Well * rats.

    BTW Where is the resident dnc barf bag filler?
    Embarrassed by your lying anti gun rats AGAIN?

    S. 14th free trip declined. :lol:
    Of course.
  • select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,482 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    There's been a couple of computer glitches in the airlines causing real problems with flight delays . One just the other day. These could be intentional causing a real issue when a computer problem hits the banking industry and a reason that there was " Just a problem " when it erases folks bank accounts with their monies gone in a glitch. Folks will run to the banks to get their monies and bingo.. it is gone. All that FDIC insurance that is suppose to protects bank accounts ..does not work in hacking. No funds to be put back for Mr. Citizen. The russians will get blamed but no proof. 40% of folks have less than 1k in the bank. They won't really care too much. The other 60% will suffer losses.
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 38,925
    edited November -1
    so what %$$$ of your savings in cash is one supposed to hide under the mattress ????
Sign In or Register to comment.