In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Kahles scope repair help please.

AdamsQuailHunterAdamsQuailHunter Member Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭✭
edited September 2019 in Ask the Experts
Does anyone know who does scope repair on a Karl Kahles scope?

Many Thanks in advance for your assistance - Best Regards - AQH

Comments

• mrmike08075mrmike08075 Member Posts: 10,998 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Kahles
    Service and Repairs
    With your KAHLES product you have purchased a high quality product. In order to offer you the best service, all work will be done exclusively by our experienced technicians and only with genuine spare parts in our company in Guntramsdorf.

In warranty cases, as well of service and/or repair questions please follow our contact details in the warranty section below.

Warranty
    Our warranty and repair service is only for original KAHLES devices or products. If you have any questions, please contact our official KAHLES service partner for USA and Canada:

SWAROVSKI OPTIK N.A. LTD.
    2 Slater Road, Cranston, RI 02920

Phone 800-426-3089
    Email warrantyrepair(at)swarovskioptik.us

Consumers located in the USA can initiate service orders and receive status updates online. Click here to go to the online repair portal.

Historical Riflescopes
    We still take care also of customer with historical KAHLES rifles scopes. If you have any questions please contact our customer service.

Mike
  • AdamsQuailHunterAdamsQuailHunter Member Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Many Thanks "mrmike" - I will use the information to contact them about the scope. Best Regards - AQH
  • mrmike08075mrmike08075 Member Posts: 10,998 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Steve, please let us know if the contact info provided is valid and accurate - and relate your customer service experience to us...

What scope has what problems???

Still salute you sir and try to pay it forward. I brought 6 fantasy novels (all classics) and a dozen magazines with me to Bethesda and divided them up amongst twin 11 yr girls in the pediatric oncology ward...

Please know that Steve donated this material and granted me this opportunity to effect change and do needful things.

Mike