.

How can we have thse morons in office?

GilWilson1GilWilson1 Member Posts: 256 ✭✭
edited October 2019 in Politics
Sheila Jackson Lee "An AR-15 fires 50 caliber rounds and is as heavy as about ten moving boxes of stuff" LOL she has NO BUSINESS making laws about things she has no knowledge of!

Comments

  • hillbillehillbille Member Posts: 11,386 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    even scarier is how many people will believe her......
  • gearheaddadgearheaddad Member Posts: 15,125 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    "I'm afraid of large magazines" You should be too!
    She is just another horses * in a long line of horses *!
    No offense meant to horses.

    I'll raise you one Hank Johnson. The king of Horses *!
  • BrookwoodBrookwood Member Posts: 7,855 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Starting to think that there is something being added to the drinking water here in the states! People are defining the definition of STUPID more and more everyday!

    I just found this story on YAHOO news that makes about as much sense as a zombie apocalypse. :shock: :o
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/government-warns-people-against-using-153025247.html
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 38,925
    edited November -1
    we raise way to many of these mental midgets here in the USA and seem to insist on importing millions more, illiterate, uneducated, unskilled, criminal and enemies of AMERICA and proclaim all those have RIGHTS and financial benefits of the multi generations who have worked for those advancements ...seems like a societal suicide to me....like getting slowly sucked down into quicksand
  • jim_lemayjim_lemay Member Posts: 3,246 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    spasmcreek wrote:
    we raise way to many of these mental midgets here in the USA and seem to insist on importing millions more, illiterate, uneducated, unskilled, criminal and enemies of AMERICA and proclaim all those have RIGHTS and financial benefits of the multi generations who have worked for those advancements ...seems like a societal suicide to me....like getting slowly sucked down into quicksand

    Birds of a feather flock together. Dimwitted Democrats and Immigrants. :evil:
  • mjrfd99mjrfd99 Member Posts: 4,514 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    jim_lemay wrote:
    spasmcreek wrote:
    we raise way to many of these mental midgets here in the USA and seem to insist on importing millions more, illiterate, uneducated, unskilled, criminal and enemies of AMERICA and proclaim all those have RIGHTS and financial benefits of the multi generations who have worked for those advancements ...seems like a societal suicide to me....like getting slowly sucked down into quicksand

    Birds of a feather flock together. Dimwitted Democrats and Immigrants. :evil:

    And why their rat infested areas just keep expanding and ruining every thing around them.
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 38,925
    edited November -1
    and now these high quality democraps are getting their impeachment process going...amazing when these bozos could NOT hold a job in the private sector
  • Okie743Okie743 Member Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    "I'm afraid of large magazines" You should be too!
    She is just another horses * in a long line of horses *!
    No offense meant to horses.

    I'll raise you one Hank Johnson. The king of Horses *!


    Those words about politicians.

    Just a warning. Watch your mouth.
    Very offensive to horses. You say that at a rodeo in Texas or Oklahoma and you will get hurt bad. ;)
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 38,925
    edited November -1
    can you imagine hank johnson and sheila jackson lee producing offspring to serve the US in congress.......bring lots of crayons
  • KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 7,827 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    spasmcreek wrote:
    can you imagine hank johnson and sheila jackson lee producing offspring to serve the US in congress.......bring lots of crayons



    They not only need/require "Crayons," they have apparently been ingesting much of the glue offered in pre-school classes.

    Or perhaps sniffing the Airplane glue, we made models with, back in the 70's.

    Too Stupid to breed, comes to mind.

    Unfortunately, that is probably not the case.




    Too Stupid to Serve, is more accurate.

    However, those too stupid to Vote logically, come to the forefront as well.

    Extreme NE TN/W NC ya'll. 😁

  • Quick&DeadQuick&Dead Member Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Brookwood wrote:
    Starting to think that there is something being added to the drinking water here in the states! People are defining the definition of STUPID more and more everyday!

    ALL those morons are in office because the world is full of morons.....and they voted to put those morons in office.

    Pretty simple ;)

    ALSO :twisted:
    The government has no rights. Only the people have rights which empowers the government.
    We have enough gun laws, what we need is IDIOT control.
    Blood makes you related. Loyalty makes you family.

    I thought getting old would take longer. :shock:
  • BobJudyBobJudy Member Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    This is an example of so called civilization negating the rule of survival of the fittest. Bob
Sign In or Register to comment.