In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Daydreaming here, Restomods giveaway

Big Sky RedneckBig Sky Redneck Member Posts: 19,752 ✭✭✭
edited October 2019 in General Discussion
I bought a bunch of chances for the latest Restomods car giveaway. This go around is for a Pro Touring ?68 Camaro, sweet looking car! If you win you either get the car or $40K, at first I was thinking the car would be a good deal. Drive it for a summer then sell it and apply the $$ to other projects. Now I am thinking $40K will finish my Chevelle and give me something to do over the winter, it will also pay some bills and add a new rifle or two to my already overstuffed gun safe.

I know the chances of winning are slim but I spent most of the day yesterday watching youtube videos of superchaged cars, even found a few Chevelles with 871s sticking out of the hood. Yeah I?m dreaming and if I was to get the call I still don?t know if I?ll take the Camaro or the $$. Ahh daydreaming, it can lead to dissapointment and hard decisions!

Comments