In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

NR sellers...

toad67toad67 Member Posts: 13,019 ✭✭✭✭
edited September 2019 in General Discussion
How do you guys feel about buying a gun from a NR rated seller? Found something that seems pretty cheap, but seeing that he has 12 guns listed and a NR rating makes me a little nervous. I realize everyone starts out there, but 12 guns right off the bat seems kinda weird..

Comments

• Options
    Ricci WrightRicci Wright Member Posts: 8,260 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I don't know but I would probably want to speak to him on the phone. Maybe see if he can give you any references. I know I could give you the cell numbers for two police chiefs, and a bunch of gun shops who would vouch for me.
  • Options
    hillbillehillbille Member Posts: 14,183 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I would almost guess some one is selling off dads/grampas inheritance.........unless all 12 are the some guns
  • Options
    toad67toad67 Member Posts: 13,019 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I don't know but I would probably want to speak to him on the phone. Maybe see if he can give you any references. I know I could give you the cell numbers for two police chiefs, and a bunch of gun shops who would vouch for me.

How close is Charlotte to you Ricci??
  • Options
    Edspdog1Edspdog1 Member Posts: 225
    edited November -1
    He's about 3 1/2 to 4 hours away.
    Unless he stops at
    Sam06's for a meet and greet.
  • Options
    nmyersnmyers Member Posts: 16,880 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have asked (before bidding) if they would be willing to send a photocopy of their drivers license before I send payment, & they have always agreed to do that. I can usually verify through computerized records.

Neal