In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

TAX EM TO DEATH

spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
edited October 2019 in Politics
because WE DESERVE IT ....by bernie and lie-a-watha........their attitude is if you developed a profitable business or do highly paid work for a company you should be PENALIZED for being successful and have it taken away to give to peons who have not earned it (with govt taking their cut)....why have a business or service based in the USA if free enterprise if stifled ???????????????????.........

Comments

• Options
    serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Facebook owner is crying out against Elizabeth Warren on her progressive Tax well you reap what you sow.Mark Zuckerberg a rich leftist who wants the cake and eat it too! I hope they get him taxed backed to Hell! With all the taxes and fees they pour on the lower middle class he needs to pay more because he is too rich! Taxes back in 1950's amounted to 90% for the super rich! Go get em Elizabeth! I need my basic wages with housing,food,shelter clothes and entertainment now! Economic Equality for all!

serf

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/apr/10/zuckerberg-admits-silicon-valley-extremely-left-le/

ut Mr. Cruz interrupted and argued content from more conservative companies, including Chik-fil-A, had been removed whereas posts from Planned Parenthood and other progressive outfits, had not.