In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

I can't imagine how much good

Quick&DeadQuick&Dead Member Posts: 1,466 ✭✭
edited October 2019 in Politics
I can't imagine how much good could have been done in the USA for the citizens and this country had the Democrats NOT been so obtuse over the past three + years. And still today, they are locked into their misguided attempt to impeach President Trump after their fake Russia Collusion scheme failed along with their Mueller Report failure and countless other allegations.

Their latest scheme, now in play, will also fail, resulting in a totally discredited Democrat party.
The government has no rights. Only the people have rights which empowers the government.
We have enough gun laws, what we need is IDIOT control.
Blood makes you related. Loyalty makes you family.

I thought getting old would take longer. :shock:

Comments

• hillbillehillbille Member Posts: 14,119 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    what I don't understand, besides the obvious dog and pony show, is why call witnesses, other than to try to get them to say something incriminating, they have the transcript of the call, what more could someone who was listening in say, it is all in writing. and that is what they should say, when asked a question just look at shifty and say, I believe that answer is in the transcript.
  • GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,704 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    In my lifetime I have never seen such a disgusting bunch of so called politicians become so obsessed with the current president. IMAGINE, if he didn't get elected, we would not have the light that is shown down and see the complete corruption very visible in the political arena. I t would have been business as usual except many times worse. Trump has faults but I THINK loves this country. The stinking cesspool has been exposed and BOTH parties are in on it with Trump in the middle. imo
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    it IS all in the interpretation, like, you remember " what is the meaning of IS" ?????