In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

No Comment

GilWilson1GilWilson1 Member Posts: 182
edited October 2019 in Politics
I've noticed that the enemy of the people have removed commenting from many of the BS articles so they can continue to lay their leftist agenda on the Parrots who live by their every word without any retort or discussion.

I dislike Trump personally, and would generally agree that his behavior is "unbecoming" the office. HOWEVER the biased Enemy of the people have so distorted the facts and turned the News into editorial opinion columns over and over again that I cheer his disruption and can only hope and pray that come the election the Democrats are destroyed and Americans come out in droves to vote against the side that spouts acceptance and diversity while approving of the beating up and silencing of any opposition.

Go Trump 2020

Comments

• Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    don't think it is so much righteous indignation but rather BITTER REVENGE for defrocking Saint Hillary which stopped some of the sucking rectangular sheets of green stuff out of the swamp...