In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Trump is delusional

GilWilson1GilWilson1 Member Posts: 182
edited November 2019 in Politics
Wow I would say lost his mind but not sure he had one to lose. I wish the GOP had a decent candidate that had a little common sense and still had the balls to take on the Enemy of the people

Comments

• Options
    buschmasterbuschmaster Member Posts: 14,229 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    whatever you think of him, there sure wasn't a better candidate available to vote for.
  • Options
    dreherdreher Member Posts: 8,786 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Trump is the best President in my life time for one simple reason. He told us what he would do if elected and has set about keeping his campaign promises. And fighting the dims and the pukes every step of the way. The only way I see him as delusional is he actually believes he will eventually do all he has promised. GO DONALD!!!! KICK * IN 2020!!!
  • Options
    Ricci WrightRicci Wright Member Posts: 8,260 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    HAHAHAHAH. I live this mess. He's CRaaZZyyy. He is gonna destroy the world. The sky is falling.HAHAHAHAH We Are AFRAID!!!!!
  • Options
    Quick&DeadQuick&Dead Member Posts: 1,466 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    dreher wrote:
    Trump is the best President in my life time for one simple reason. He told us what he would do if elected and has set about keeping his campaign promises. And fighting the dims and the pukes every step of the way. The only way I see him as delusional is he actually believes he will eventually do all he has promised. GO DONALD!!!! KICK * IN 2020!!!

WINNER WINNER WINNER !

Strange how some don't enjoy the USA winning for a change. Then again, Trump did say the people would get tired of us winning all the time.

:lol:
    The government has no rights. Only the people have rights which empowers the government.
    We have enough gun laws, what we need is IDIOT control.
    Blood makes you related. Loyalty makes you family.

I thought getting old would take longer. :shock:
  • Options
    serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    HAHAHAHAH. I live this mess. He's CRaaZZyyy. He is gonna destroy the world. The sky is falling.HAHAHAHAH We Are AFRAID!!!!!

Yeah watch him wag the dog it's his TRUMP card :lol: Go find your bunker and do some planning HAHAHA

serf
  • Options
    Rocky RaabRocky Raab Member Posts: 14,190 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Agree, but he'd be MUCH better off if he'd cancel his Twitter account and simply STFU. * 'er done - but with his yap shut.
    I may be a bit crazy - but I didn't drive myself.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Rocky Raab wrote:
    Agree, but he'd be MUCH better off if he'd cancel his Twitter account and simply STFU. * 'er done - but with his yap shut.

consider this: 97% of the news coverage of Trump is NEGATIVE. The ONLY method of getting the truth out is via his interviews and tweets. Although I admit, often the wording in his tweets could use some polish but then again, he is NOT a politician but a businessman striving to accomplish the goals to improve the citizens of America.
    :D

What other president refused to accept his salary and donates it to charity?
    What other president has kept more campaign promises than Donald Trump?
    :?:
    The government has no rights. Only the people have rights which empowers the government.

• Options
    edited November -1
    Quick&Dead wrote:
    Rocky Raab wrote:

consider this: 97% of the news coverage of Trump is NEGATIVE. The ONLY method of getting the truth out is via his interviews and tweets. Although I admit, often the wording in his tweets could use some polish but then again, he is NOT a politician but a businessman striving to accomplish the goals to improve the citizens of America.

https://www.thoughtco.com/donald-trump-business-bankruptcies-4152019

He wrote millions of dollars off in bankruptcies great moves on the art of the deal! He didn't care after all a corporation was the person under law that took the hit! He has never filed for personal bankruptcies so what he was the CEO of them!Six corporate companies mostly based on gambling and he is an outstanding on the square rectitude businessman! what a joke. Did he lower debt on the budget and create middle class good paying jobs? Hell no!

It's all a big racket and Both political parties up there in Washington D.C. are nothing but legal thieves making laws for the lobbyist, businessmen and lawyers! The little guy gets the shaft and they get the gold!

serf
  • Options
    mjrfd99mjrfd99 Member Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I know he doesn't do exactly what you want. Who does?

None. Wonder why most of the swamp hates him?
    He's upsetting the influence sellers and thieves in your government.
    Good thing they agree with your anti Trump routine :lol:
  • Options
    edited November -1
    mjrfd99 wrote:

Just wait until they force him to show his tax returns, and we see how the tax laws favor the CEO's and executives ripping off shareholders under the guise of legally. The only thing President Trump is doing is changing the guard on who gets the windfall off the backs of investors in pensions and other people with there savings plans and also we the people in general.

Then they come up with euphemisms like buyers beware or don't put your wagon in front of the horse. It's all double speak just Like The Federal Reserve removing tangible items from our money like gold and silver and then spending fiat money they created out of thin air and let it run it course into oblivion under Congress authority that should have never been given to them (central banks) to begin with!

Here's another one! If you want to get rich then just have a bunch of people follow you! It's all a head game of who can manipulate the most and make them think they are happy doing it. Money changers are of the worst kind.

serf
  • Options
    hillbillehillbille Member Posts: 14,170 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    but one big difference between Trump and the washington elite, is he didn't vote for the present tax laws, he only took advantage of them, and all the crying whining dems there now are not willing to change the system, I still think a flat tax is the fairest,which will never happen, if they just passed a new law you couldn't get more in a return than you paid, I would be willing to bet it would save billions, but that would make the welfare crowd mad.
  • Options
    brier-49brier-49 Member Posts: 7,035 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    serf,, I don't care about his tax returns, I want to see Hillary's and Obama's . For that matter most of those in Congress would be eye opening. Probably more so than Trumps' He started out a multi billionaire, it's none of our business how or why. Our Congress people are now multi millionaires on $ 174,000 a year. I want to know how they cheated to make that much
  • Options
    Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,476 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    serf wrote:
    mjrfd99 wrote:

Just wait until they force him to show his tax returns, and we see how the tax laws favor the CEO's and executives ripping off shareholders under the guise of legally. The only thing President Trump is doing is changing the guard on who gets the windfall off the backs of investors in pensions and other people with there savings plans and also we the people in general.

Then they come up with euphemisms like buyers beware or don't put your wagon in front of the horse. It's all double speak just Like The Federal Reserve removing tangible items from our money like gold and silver and then spending fiat money they created out of thin air and let it run it course into oblivion under Congress authority that should have never been given to them (central banks) to begin with!

Here's another one! If you want to get rich then just have a bunch of people follow you! It's all a head game of who can manipulate the most and make them think they are happy doing it. Money changers are of the worst kind.

serf

You do not need Trump's tax returns to see how the current tax laws impact the income of CEO's, other executives or lawn maintenance workers. It is all in the public record.

We all have the right to manipulate the current laws to maximize how much of our money we keep. Some just have more money that can be manipulated. Wealth envy is petty, but it seems to drive a significant percentage of Americans into a frenzy.

If you do not understand the tax laws, you will not understand Trump's return. Most will rely upon someone to interpret it for them. The interpretation will be as manipulated as the laws.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • Options
    edited November -1
    serf wrote:
    mjrfd99 wrote:

serf

You do not need Trump's tax returns to see how the current tax laws impact the income of CEO's, other executives or lawn maintenance workers. It is all in the public record.

We all have the right to manipulate the current laws to maximize how much of our money we keep. Some just have more money that can be manipulated. Wealth envy is petty, but it seems to drive a significant percentage of Americans into a frenzy.

If you do not understand the tax laws, you will not understand Trump's return. Most will rely upon someone to interpret it for them. The interpretation will be as manipulated as the laws.

Organized will always use the disorganized. . Know the rules and have the mechanisms in place and you can manipulate where you pay no taxes like Amazon. Just how much debt did we go into after 2008? The Rich have all there money off shore in tax haven and own land,commodities etc to bounce back when the dollar collapses.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/18-scary-us-debt-facts/

According to the 2008 Financial Report of the United States Government, an official US government report, the total liabilities of the United States government, including future Social Security and Medicare payments that the U.S. government is already committed to pay out, now exceed $65 TRILLION

In 2010, the U.S. government issued almost as much new debt as the rest of the governments of the world combined. etc.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oG1LIqMGTTc 4 minutes in check the charts on all stimulus that is going on! it won't be long !

serf

, China just printed 51 TRILLION dollars off their balance sheet. And there was a China investment of almost half of it into U.S. and Western stocks and bonds. That means President Xi can destroy our economy with the push of a button. Is he trying to weaponize our system against us? But it seems President Trump may be taking steps to prevent the potentially looming trade war...the White House is reportedly looking into LIMITING Chinese investments in the stock market, pensions, and mutual funds, AND he lifted an Obama-era law called "Open Skies," which once gave foreign nations unlimited flight permissions over our skies...seems a little coincidental, right!? Either way, something is surely going on.
  • Options
    Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,476 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Quick&Dead wrote:
    Rocky Raab wrote:

A bit of clarification.

Trump accepts his salary, and donates it to charity.

It would be interesting to see how this affects his net income tax liability as compared to him refusing to accept the salary in the first place.

37% of $ 400,000.00 is only $ 147,000.00, so it is probably small taters in the big picture.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • Options
    droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'd suppose that indicates that Obummer and Sleepy Joe Biden are not delusional,, just plain crooks who you've been paying huge amounts of tax payer money to in the form of graft, corruption and kick backs.
    Trump stated in today rally:
    President Trump said Democrat Joe Biden was ?only a good Vice President because he understood how to kiss? former President Obama?s ?*? in Minneapolis, Minnesota on Thursday.

Why didn't Trump say Sleepy Joe and his son(s) have been caught with their hands in the cookie jar. ? Trump barely mentioned the subject.
    Trump suggests ?Where?s Hunter?? t-shirts. He continues to mock Hunter Biden?s (?he?s not too smart?) corrupt dealings in Ukraine and China.

Trump calls Hunter a ?loser? and asks how his fund got $1.5 billion. He says Biden was never considered ?smart? and was never considered a ?good senator.?

Trump says Biden was only a good vice president because he understood how to ?kiss Barack Obama?s *.? Crowd erupts into laughter and cheers.

Trump says even the smartest people on Wall Street have never seen the type of corrupt deals Hunter Biden made with China and Ukraine. He asks how Americans would like Joe Biden to take over negotiations with China. ?I don?t think so,? Trump says. He adds Biden allowed China to rip us off and Obama let Biden allow China to ?rob us blind.?

9:08 PM: Trump mocks Pelosi, says keeps going because of the media even though she knows the Ukraine text doesn?t warrant impeachment.
    https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2019/10/10/live-updates-magasota-trump-holds-minneapolis-rally/
  • Options
    droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'd suppose that indicates that Obummer and Sleepy Joe Biden are not delusional,, just plain crooks who you've been paying huge amounts of tax payer money to in the form of graft, corruption and kick backs.
    Trump stated in today rally:
    President Trump said Democrat Joe Biden was ?only a good Vice President because he understood how to kiss? former President Obama?s ?*? in Minneapolis, Minnesota on Thursday.

Why didn't Trump say Sleepy Joe and his son(s) have been caught with their hands in the cookie jar. ? Trump barely mentioned the subject.
    Trump suggests ?Where?s Hunter?? t-shirts. He continues to mock Hunter Biden?s (?he?s not too smart?) corrupt dealings in Ukraine and China.

Trump calls Hunter a ?loser? and asks how his fund got $1.5 billion. He says Biden was never considered ?smart? and was never considered a ?good senator.?

Trump says Biden was only a good vice president because he understood how to ?kiss Barack Obama?s *.? Crowd erupts into laughter and cheers.

Trump says even the smartest people on Wall Street have never seen the type of corrupt deals Hunter Biden made with China and Ukraine. He asks how Americans would like Joe Biden to take over negotiations with China. ?I don?t think so,? Trump says. He adds Biden allowed China to rip us off and Obama let Biden allow China to ?rob us blind.?

9:08 PM: Trump mocks Pelosi, says keeps going because of the media even though she knows the Ukraine text doesn?t warrant impeachment.
    https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2019/10/10/live-updates-magasota-trump-holds-minneapolis-rally/
  • Options
    edited November -1
    See all the PD supporting the Don last night.
    See the d-rat mayor stop all the PD from wearing their uniforms at the rally?
    See all the support the rats give the PD.
    Your in great company with the raw hatred for the Don. :roll:

dpYaH7r.jpg

BTW I don't think the Don does his own taxes :lol:
  • Options
    KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    mjrfd99 wrote:
    See all the PD supporting the Don last night.
    See the d-rat mayor stop all the PD from wearing their uniforms at the rally?
    See all the support the rats give the PD.
    Your in great company with the raw hatred for the Don. :roll:

dpYaH7r.jpg

BTW I don't think the Don does his own taxes :lol:

LOVE that sign Brother.

I need one in my yard, on the back of my Vehicles.
  • Options
    wpageabcwpageabc Member Posts: 8,760 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    The IRS does everyones tax returns. Do you believe while Obama and Hilary were in office they did not give Trumps a look while they were persecuting all the non profit Republican orgs?

It may be more interesting to look at how some of the dems like ole Popcorn Joe and his son reported all the graft from the Russian gas companies and some of the Klinton crime family foundation and others like Peloci and family did with regard to delusion and the IRS.

Tax returns is how they always got the Chicago gangsters like Al Capone and co.
    Some things never change.
    "What is truth?'
  • Options
    mnrivrat48mnrivrat48 Member Posts: 1,711 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    If Trump is delusional then every democratic has to be certifiably insane. Trump by far the best president in my lifetime and if delusional I sure hope we can find another one just like him in 2024 when his two terms are done.

I don't fancy living under a bunch of socialist democrats who are working to destroy our constitutional republic and use our constitution to wipe their rears on, and our firearms for scrap metal.
  • Options
    ruger41ruger41 Member Posts: 14,647 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Delusional, eh don?t know about that but he is definitely a narcissist but so are the rest of the politicians running for office. I do like some things he has done but on the 2nd Amendment he gets a F from me(as do every one of the dummies on stage last night). The one who is delusional is Beto thinking he can spout off that nonsense about gun confiscation and thinking he?ll get elected. There a lot of gun owning Democrats who aren?t down with that.
  • Options
    wpageabcwpageabc Member Posts: 8,760 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Democrats are delusional...

Have you seen the news? Read the papers? The dems are insane!
    "What is truth?'
  • Options
    edited November -1
    The Teflon Don is eating their lunch.

He might be nuttier peanut factory rat crap but he has shown what a corrupt pile of garbage the washingtoon machine is.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    serf wrote:
    Quick&Dead wrote:
    Rocky Raab wrote:

https://www.thoughtco.com/donald-trump-business-bankruptcies-4152019

He wrote millions of dollars off in bankruptcies great moves on the art of the deal! He didn't care after all a corporation was the person under law that took the hit! He has never filed for personal bankruptcies so what he was the CEO of them!Six corporate companies mostly based on gambling and he is an outstanding on the square rectitude businessman! what a joke. Did he lower debt on the budget and create middle class good paying jobs? Hell no!

It's all a big racket and Both political parties up there in Washington D.C. are nothing but legal thieves making laws for the lobbyist, businessmen and lawyers! The little guy gets the shaft and they get the gold!

serf

HE has done exactly what is the law concerning such business dealings ... laws passed by Congress long ago.
    Exactly the same thing any other business has done including those owned or partially owned by various members of Congress ~ both Republican and Democrat.

But, I guess it's OK to bash someone for doing what is legal too.

• Options
    edited November -1
    "BUT BUT he's not doing EVERYTHING I want!"
    Nobody will.
    Live with it
    Just remember what the other side is.

ag4uww0.jpg
  • Options
    Pure bamaPure bama Member Posts: 40
    edited November -1
    Trump is the best POTUS the US has ever produced, and he knows it!....Most cant stand his open braggadocios way of running the nation.His very best weapon is his cell phone..
  • Options
    GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,747 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    LOL, Trump, I don't care what you think, is right on track. MAYBE you ought to look at what the other side is saying and WANTING to do. Other than abolish the 2nd, tax everyone who has income to oblivion, let tens of thousands of illegals in each month and put them on the dole, what could go wrong?
    WAKE THE F UP!! Kool aids drinkers,,,geezzz
  • Options
    edited November -1
    GilWilson1 wrote:
    Wow I would say lost his mind but not sure he had one to lose. I wish the GOP had a decent candidate that had a little common sense and still had the balls to take on the Enemy of the people

After seeing/hearing the bottom of the barrel scum the democrats have running, I can't see where the dems have a chance in hell since, clearly, none of them even have a mind to lose.

• Options
    MobuckMobuck Member Posts: 13,779 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The fact that a "non-career politician" candidate won the Presidential election has scared the political critters so badly, they'll try ANYTHING to prove he's unfit. Unfortunately, for them, their efforts have only proved his success is legit.
  • Options
    ruger41ruger41 Member Posts: 14,647 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Looks like Bloomberg is getting in the race. Want to talk about delusional that guy is. Lord help us if that wacko wins.
  • Options
    BobJudyBobJudy Member Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Soreshoulder-
    "Bill Clinton once believed in large parts of Donald Trump's alleged present day agenda, so why isn't Trump trying to reach Democrats and form coalitions with Democrat politicians, as well as seemingly setting out to offend Latinos who are growing increasingly powerful?"

Hmmm, Perhaps because they stated 2 days after the election that they would impeach him. A lot of the things he has proposed would have been passed through the house if a dem was president. I have said before that I don't like Trump much but I can deal with that. The dems can't seem to deal with it and are going stark raving mad. They are putting their parties quest for power over the good of the country. Bob
  • Options
    BobJudyBobJudy Member Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You sure give the politicians a lot more credit for being smart than I do. Whether dem or republican, most are a public fa?ade for the people on their staff that tell them what to do and think. Trump is a problem for the political machine because he apparently doesn't do what the career insiders tell him to do. While I don't much care for his style maybe shaking up the political machine by not electing their carefully groomed candidate in 2016 was a good thing. Follow the money and power. If we had self thinking politicians then most of the behind the scenes movers and shakers would be out of a job.

You still haven't answered how Trump can form alliances to get anything done in this toxic political environment. My low opinion of him is based more on his demeaner not his record because the dems have frozen out most of his legislation. How can I judge on performance when there is so little to go on? Bob
  • Options
    edited November -1
    GilWilson1 wrote:

I really fail to comprehend the how or why you think Trump is delusional.

Simply look at the slate of candidates the Democrats running for POTUS, they are truly delusional to the max. :lol: