In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

The war in Syria has started,Congress vows retalaition

serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
edited October 2019 in Politics
It's has started! Civilians are being slaughter in mass! Just like Saddam!

serf

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/watch-turkish-troops-tanks-travel-syria-us-backs-away

Meanwhile, as the SDF has urged Washington to impose a No Fly Zone, Congressional members led by Sen. Lindsey Graham have vowed to make Erdogan "pay a heavy price" for the devastating military incursion, already said to be targeting civilians.

Comments

• Ricci WrightRicci Wright Member Posts: 8,260 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Damn I'm glad I don't live there.
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    the USA should get the hell out of the mid east..nothing but tribes that hate each other in endless strife.....and if we are to pick a side (like finding a rock in quicksand) we should do it all from 30,000 feet with really big nasty stuff on the leaders..target them and their mansions first...NO muslim , arab, or whatever there is worth AMERICAN LIVES AND INJURIES
  • mjrfd99mjrfd99 Member Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    spasmcreek wrote:
    the USA should get the hell out of the mid east..nothing but tribes that hate each other in endless strife.....and if we are to pick a side (like finding a rock in quicksand) we should do it all from 30,000 feet with really big nasty stuff on the leaders..target them and their mansions first...NO muslim , arab, or whatever there is worth AMERICAN LIVES AND INJURIES

Yep
    1 USA soldier is worth more than the whole sand ghetto of murderous filth.

The Don could cure cancer and some here would slam it.
    The Republic is toast.
  • serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    mjrfd99 wrote:
    spasmcreek wrote:

Yep
    1 USA soldier is worth more than the whole sand ghetto of murderous filth.

The Don could cure cancer and some here would slam it.
    The Republic is toast.

Yep I agree the Republic is toast but the next question who is going to be the dictator of what ever replaces it? Another republic is not going to happen.
    It's sad that we the people have failed to make our government to be fiscal responsible and Congress has failed that mission miserably to help form The NWO for The bank of international settlements is nothing but a ponzi scheme. Fractional banking is a scam!

https://www.britannica.com/topic/monetary-policy

Monetary policy is the domain of a nation?s central bank. The Federal Reserve System (commonly called the Fed) in the United States and the Bank of England of Great Britain are two of the largest such ?banks? in the world. Although there are some differences between them, the fundamentals of their operations are almost identical and are useful for highlighting the various measures that can constitute monetary policy.
  • GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,704 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The wars have made many Repubs and Dimrats filthy rich and now maybe we get out of it. Great by me.
    edited November -1
    The wars have made many Repubs and Dimrats filthy rich and now maybe we get out of it. Great by me.

War is a racket,just look at the Iraq invasion that Bush jr did for his father. Nothing but confusion and chaos over there now, and they spilled American Military Blood for nothing. But he did help Iran become stronger by eliminating their rival Saddam, and I am still looking for how Our illustrious Intelligence community knew Iraq had WMD's ready to hit London at moment notice! What Joke! it's nothing but a pack of lies from the elites.

I hope the Democrats and Republicans consume each other and have them cutting their own elem tree down and get them all into the light for all to see how blind we the people have become by leading us down the yellow brick road to hell on earth. It's going to be a hard fall for us all soon.

serf

Cutting of the elm was portrayed as marking the split between the Knights Templar and the Priory of Sion.
  • Quick&DeadQuick&Dead Member Posts: 1,466 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    serf wrote:
    It's has started! Civilians are being slaughter in mass! Just like Saddam!

serf

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/watch-turkish-troops-tanks-travel-syria-us-backs-away

Meanwhile, as the SDF has urged Washington to impose a No Fly Zone, Congressional members led by Sen. Lindsey Graham have vowed to make Erdogan "pay a heavy price" for the devastating military incursion, already said to be targeting civilians.

Congress won't do a damn thing....other than the Dems blaming President Trump for pulling the troops ....the whole 50 U.S. Military personnnel.... out of Syria.

ONLY CONGRESS has the power to declare war and they won't. THAT you can bank on!
    The government has no rights. Only the people have rights which empowers the government.
    We have enough gun laws, what we need is IDIOT control.
    Blood makes you related. Loyalty makes you family.

I thought getting old would take longer. :shock:
    edited November -1
    Turk's militia committing war crimes now. So now you can see how civilized all Muslims governments are. So what does President Trump do if anything? The USA needs Turkey in NATO and it's too bad The Kurd's fell for helping U.S troops over there. It was on the news tonight.Shooting unarmed Kurds in cold blood.

serf

https://www.inquirer.com/opinion/trump-recep-erdogan-kurds-syria-invasion-ethnic-cleansing-20191011.html
    edited November -1
    Turks or Kurds or whatever over there. They have been killing each other for centuries and NO ONE has ever been able to prevent it.

They are tribal entities that only know how to kill those of another tribe. That is how they have been raised from birth onward.

It will never change .......unless THEY want it to change.

Nothing the USA or anyone else can do about it.
    The government has no rights. Only the people have rights which empowers the government.

• mnrivrat48mnrivrat48 Member Posts: 1,711 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have a law for the elite in Washington to pass. How about a law that dictates every plane/ship that lands in America with one or more of our killed in action solders aboard must be greeted by a delegation of no less than 10 congress and senators awaiting on the tarmac/dock for their home coming. (no matter the weather & no matter the wait until all are off loaded.)

Perhaps that would at least give them some concept of the consequence of sending our solders in harms way.
  • buschmasterbuschmaster Member Posts: 14,229 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I tried to figure out what was going on over there. ???? like 5 different principal armies fighting each other, and a whole bunch of little players.

gave up.

somebody just said "war zone!" and they all sent their tanks, howitzers, RPG's AK-47's AAA claymores IED's and you name it to blow each other to bits.

all there is to it.

let them have at it. woe to the noncombatants. there is a saying in Africa. "when elephants, fight, the grass gets trampled." they are going to make one helluva mess.
    edited November -1
    serf wrote:
    Turk's militia committing war crimes now. So now you can see how civilized all Muslims governments are. So what does President Trump do if anything? The USA needs Turkey in NATO and it's too bad The Kurd's fell for helping U.S troops over there. It was on the news tonight.Shooting unarmed Kurds in cold blood.

serf

https://www.inquirer.com/opinion/trump-recep-erdogan-kurds-syria-invasion-ethnic-cleansing-20191011.html

The Kurds fought for the USA because the USA paid them millions of dollars and gave them more millions in war materials.

The Kurds were nothing more than mercenaries.....fighting for money.....just like those who fight for/support a mob or gang leader.

The Kurds are not saints and no worse than the Turks or the terrorists ISIS they fought against.

Get a grip on reality. ;)

• spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    rather imagine most of congress is to busy making deposits at their banks to bother with a honor guard for returning dead and wounded..........but it is a damn good idea ...rotating mandatory attendance...NO exception
    edited November -1
    Quick&Dead wrote:
    serf wrote:

serf

The Kurds fought for the USA because the USA paid them millions of dollars and gave them more millions in war materials.

The Kurds were nothing more than mercenaries.....fighting for money.....just like those who fight for/support a mob or gang leader.

The Kurds are not saints and no worse than the Turks or the terrorists ISIS they fought against.

Get a grip on reality. ;)

Oh, really than you are saying by your own words that The US government has a mob mentality and is the biggest gangster over there! The poor bastards shot in cold blood after surrendering is what the topic subject was about. I guess your saying mercenaries that fight for money deserve it but what about the people who hire them to do the dirty work get ?

serf
    edited November -1
    [/quote]

Oh, really than you are saying by your own words that The US government has a mob mentality and is the biggest gangster over there! The poor bastards shot in cold blood after surrendering is what the topic subject was about. I guess your saying mercenaries that fight for money deserve it but what about the people who hire them to do the dirty work get ?

serf
    [/quote]

The U.S. Government is no saint if you take a little time and look at history.

As for mercenaries that fight for money, they put THEMSELVES in harms way of their own accord....same as a gang member or mob enforcers. In most cases, those who hire/pay them just move on. BTW: Ever take a close look at members of the U.S. Congress? :lol: