In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Tulsi Gabbard

Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
edited October 2019 in Politics
I have seen her on Tucker Calson's show several times. Now Hilary is after her and accused her of being a Russian Agent.

She came right back at the old hag. If anyone is a Russian agent its Hilary, these Democraps don't have any original thoughts the accuse other of what they do.

I like her and if I was a libtard I would probably vote for her.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7589527/Hillary-Clinton-points-finger-Tulsi-Gabbard-Kremlin-asset.html

C&P
Tulsi Gabbard bashed Hillary Clinton, saying that the former Secretary of State is waging a smear campaign against her because 'she knows she can't control me'.

The Democratic presidential candidate and Congresswoman from Hawaii made the claims during an appearance on Tucker Carlson Tonight on Friday night.

It comes just hours after Gabbard, 38, called Clinton 'the queen of warmongers [and the] embodiment of corruption' after Clinton suggested Gabbard was being groomed by Russians to be a third-party spoiler in the 2020 election.

'The reason why she's doing this is because ultimately she knows she can't control me,' Gabbard, who was on the campaign trail in Iowa, told Carlson.

'I stand against everything that she represents and she know that...if I'm the Democratic nominee and elected president, she won't be able to control me, she won't be able to manipulate me.'

BTW On I 85 in SC there are several billboards supporting her.
RLTW

Comments

• Quick&DeadQuick&Dead Member Posts: 1,466 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    AOC and members of 'the squad' all say stupid, crazy off the wall stuff and get news coverage for exposure.

Hiltery is doing the same thing.

:lol:
    The government has no rights. Only the people have rights which empowers the government.
    We have enough gun laws, what we need is IDIOT control.
    Blood makes you related. Loyalty makes you family.

I thought getting old would take longer. :shock:
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    like to see a scorpion bite hitlery......hate to see a good scorpion commit suicide
  • jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,583 ******
    edited November -1
    Why can?t she just...go away?
    By, Felicia!
    344145_b619e56769a78c11995f23ddb1f81db1.jpeg
  • bustedkneebustedknee Member Posts: 2,002 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I hope Tulsi has made pre-arrangements with her family undertaker. After what she said about Hillary, she is ripe for "suicide" or an "accident".

Now that I've pointed that out...I probably should make my arrangements as well.
    I can't believe they misspelled "Pork and Beans!"
  • GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,704 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I would have Tulsi over for possum dinner. She looks sweet. ;)