In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Trump Impeachment ?

dav1965dav1965 Member Posts: 26,543 ✭✭✭
edited October 2019 in Politics
Im guessing Trump will be impeached but the Senate will do nothing. Which i agree with.

After Trump wins/earns a second term will the Dems impeach him again?

If the government would put the effort in that they have put in to kick Trump out we could have fixed a lot of the problems in the country.

If there was enough election meddling to make a difference wouldnt all of that fall on Obama as being the president and the one being in charge at the time.

Comments

• Options
    RIA10MMRIA10MM Member Posts: 226 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Should be in politics forum. Probably get more reply?s. MAGA thou.
  • Options
    brier-49brier-49 Member Posts: 7,037 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    He can't be impeached just because they don't like him. I heard there were 19 federal counts against him.
    I have to ask, are those the same 19 the Dems had against Bush when he was impeached?
    OH wait ,,, he wasn't impeached.
  • Options
    BobJudyBobJudy Member Posts: 6,483 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It will go on forever. Impeachment is the only thing that is keeping dems like Pelosi, Schumer and Schiff in the spotlight. In their minds the constant investigations are the only things keeping them relevant to their base. Bob
  • Options
    mnrivrat48mnrivrat48 Member Posts: 1,711 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Dems are crooked enough, and have Media to back them up as well as deep state power and influence . They are good at making stuff up so it really wouldn't surprise me if they actually got the job done, including pushing it through the senate. (impeachment that is , and murder if deemed necessary )

Of note once again is Cummings on his death bed was still popping out subpoenas with one of them being signed by his ghost as the signature was completely different. The one that was also signed by Schiff by some odd coincident ? These are people that can forge documents like birth certificates for Kenyans, or death by suicide for people who know to much.

Anybody else notice how quickly the investigations go away on certain events ? Never underestimate the ability of crooks in Washington DC. A number of them have decades of practice and huge bank accounts.
  • Options
    BrookwoodBrookwood Member, Moderator Posts: 13,375 ******
    edited November -1
    If the swamp in DC were to be truly drained of all the scum, there would be a void left so big, half the country would be swallowed up!
  • Options
    wpageabcwpageabc Member Posts: 8,760 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Just another tempest in a teapot. Nothing will come of this noise...

The dems will continue to self destruct as they chase thier tails with this waste of our tax dollars.
    "What is truth?'
  • Options
    RugerNinerRugerNiner Member Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The Framers didn?t want the impeachment power to become a political weapon. That?s why they designed both procedural and substantive protections against misuse of this important legislative check on the executive. The procedural protection is the requirement of a two-thirds vote for removal, which makes it impossible to remove the president without broad support. The substantive check is the list of offenses justifying impeachment.
    spn05j5e04xq.gif

Keep your Powder dry and your Musket well oiled.
    NRA Lifetime Benefactor Member.
  • Options
    hobo9650hobo9650 Member Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I think the Senate will quickly vote the crap down.

I also think the GOP will take back congress in 2020 and have a majority in both Senate and house. Karma

The GOP politicians see the writing on the wall and are finally supporting Trump. All 435 congress seats will be filled in 2020.
    24 Senators will also be elected. I think those who don't support Trump will lose their seats. Trump is using his donors to support those that support him.

The Gov Ky is in a tight race and Trump is trying to help him. We will see if it works Monday.

added:

Halloween might be the right time for impeachment vote. :evil: