In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Ricci/Montanajoe -

KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭
edited October 2019 in General Discussion
In keeping with our past furniture thread, where we touched on "Pallet Furniture," "Ordering furniture from an Outdoor store," etc. etc.

I just wanted to let you both know, that I just ordered chair, recliner and couch covers in Mossy Oak Break Up Infinity. I passed on the Mossy Oak Break Up Country, because (well) that would be too Country, and just tacky.

I am thrilled to be able to cover up the damage Buddy inflicted on my Living room furniture, a couple years ago, when I tried to leave him in the house for 11 hours while I was at work, for the first couple weeks, after I first adopted him.

He was, Uhmnn...................fairly destructive. (Seperation Anxiety issues.) Apparently he had been crated, from the get go, and was unfamiliar with the freedom. Once crating him (in a lion sized cage) he has been the ideal dog.

Anyway, I am very much looking forward to camoflaging my furniture.

Maybe Buddy will not be able to find it. :o :shock: :? :D:lol:

Comments