In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

The oceans are rising

Cornflk1Cornflk1 Member Posts: 3,715 ✭✭✭
edited October 2019 in General Discussion
Just read where some lib is predicting that by 2050 the oceans will take out 50 thousand people. Maybe they should be thankful that Mother Earth has water to begin with. Look at planet Mars.

Comments

• Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    barry sotero and moochell just bought a mansion within 50 feet of the ocean.

Here is a climate change crap woofer who buys a 11'ty million dollar house 50 feet from the ocean and at an elevation of about 3 feet, what does that tell you about the oceans rising?
    RLTW

• ChrisStreettChrisStreett Member Posts: 3,856 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    ...but Sam, he can walk on water, just ask any of his acolytes.
    "...dying ain't much of a living boy"-Josey Wales
  • Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,310 ***** Forums Admin
    edited November -1
    Always some disaster brewing, according to the enviro-whackos.
  • Quick&DeadQuick&Dead Member Posts: 1,466 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Lastest from NASA is the earth is entering it's normal cooling trend. Climate change is a normal action of the earth's climate. The seasons of Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter attest to "climate change" just as has taken place for tens of thousands of years.

8-)
    The government has no rights. Only the people have rights which empowers the government.
    We have enough gun laws, what we need is IDIOT control.
    Blood makes you related. Loyalty makes you family.

I thought getting old would take longer. :shock:
  • Smitty500magSmitty500mag Member Posts: 13,603 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Scientist are cheaper than prostitutes. You can pay them to say anything.
  • Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    ...but Sam, he can walk on water, just ask any of his acolytes.

He better be able to because water is voodoo to his people :o
    RLTW

• spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    i would help anything that would drown barry's new mansion........i used to reduce global warming by driving around with the AC on max and the windows down......hope i helped
  • Rocky RaabRocky Raab Member Posts: 14,138 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    How would rising oceans kill 50,000 people? Are they nailed down at the low tide line? Hogwash.
    I may be a bit crazy - but I didn't drive myself.
  • BrookwoodBrookwood Member, Moderator Posts: 13,280 ******
    edited November -1
    50,000! I'd say that by 2050, a whole lot more people are going to die from drowning and shark attacks by then. We are talking about the entire earth here! There won't be too many of us around by then either, so why worry. ;)
  • WarbirdsWarbirds Member Posts: 16,814 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I just read where some lib is predicting another ice age. They should get on a conference call or something.
    [url] https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnet.com/google-amp/news/increase-in-antarctic-sea-ice-could-trigger-ice-age-study-finds/[/url]
    Cornflk1 wrote:
    Just read where some lib is predicting that by 2050 the oceans will take out 50 thousand people. Maybe they should be thankful that Mother Earth has water to begin with. Look at planet Mars.
  • Quick&DeadQuick&Dead Member Posts: 1,466 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Scientist are cheaper than prostitutes. You can pay them to say anything.

I LIKE THAT ^^^^^^^^ and agree with it too.
    8-)
    The government has no rights. Only the people have rights which empowers the government.
    We have enough gun laws, what we need is IDIOT control.
    Blood makes you related. Loyalty makes you family.

I thought getting old would take longer. :shock:
  • TANK78ZTANK78Z Member Posts: 1,320 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sam06 wrote:

Here is a climate change crap woofer who buys a 11'ty million dollar house 50 feet from the ocean and at an elevation of about 3 feet, what does that tell you about the oceans rising?

YES But the good old USA will foot the bill to either raise his house up or build a dike to protect this national treasure from any harm.
  • BrookwoodBrookwood Member, Moderator Posts: 13,280 ******
    edited November -1
    TANK78Z wrote:
    Sam06 wrote:

YES But the good old USA will foot the bill to either raise his house up or build a dike to protect this national treasure from any harm.

Ya! Do you think he even has to buy (and pay for) house insurance?
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    mooochelles b--t could float em to safety
  • tomh.tomh. Member Posts: 3,817 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sam06 wrote:

Wasn't that a gift from someone?
  • yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 20,985 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Folks just need to stop building so close to water, like folks shouldn't build close to the woods because of fire.
  • jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,583 ******
    edited November -1
    ?The oceans are rising...?
    Yep. Twice a day throughout eternity.