In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

shoulda known better...........

hillbillehillbille Member Posts: 14,169 ✭✭✭✭
edited October 2019 in General Discussion
weather was nice today, so decided to go play some golf with the old farts league, since looked like rain we played a scramble got to the last hole and I told the fellows I was with, I had been hitting a lot of nice drives, I was gonna let loose on one, I have bad shoulder and a hip that is due to be replaced about anytime. I wound up a little farther than normal and let loose about as hard as I could swing, instant pain in left hip and down I went, it just gave out. I got up and hobbled around the last hole and back to clubhouse, but should have known better. it is now a chore just to get from the recliner to the fridge for beer, and worse thing was I dead left pulled the drive across the fairway beside us and down over bank into river, I killed it just straight dead left pull/draw. I know mama is gonna give me that look and a few choice words....... ;)

Comments

• Options
    mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sorry to hear that hope it heals fast
    Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!
  • Options
    SCOUT5SCOUT5 Member Posts: 16,182 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Did you start that off with "here, hold my beer"?
  • Options
    hillbillehillbille Member Posts: 14,169 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    ?,,,,,it is now a chore just to get from the recliner to the fridge for beer,,,,?

Move the fridge closer to the recliner !!! :lol:

Seriously, get the ?bearings? fixed,,,,,,

just waiting on call from orthopedic surgeon he has to review MRI then they will tell me when they will do surgery..... won't be soon enough, I can limp around and get most things done, its just when I get to feeling to good I " overdue " it, but you can't tell the VA to hurry, you just ask em.....
    "
  • Options
    US Military GuyUS Military Guy Member Posts: 3,622 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    mogley98 wrote:
    Sorry to hear that hope it heals fast

Does not compute.

:cry:

" . . . old farts league . . . "
    " . . . bad shoulder and a hip that is due to be replaced about anytime. . . . "