In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

A white Halloween??

babunbabun Member Posts: 11,054 ✭✭✭
edited November 2019 in General Discussion
It's snowing pretty good here on top of the hills between Cookville and Crossville Tenn.

Guess we're gona have a white Halloween. :shock: :shock: :o:o

Comments

• hillbillehillbille Member Posts: 14,119 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    you can save the candy and drop a snowball in the bags..........
  • KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    This is a Raycist Post.
  • buschmasterbuschmaster Member Posts: 14,229 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    been done before! you gotta live up North

they used to have a contest on TV to guess the first day of snow. (winner gets a snowblower) it was always the next few days after Halloween. once or twice it was on Halloween.
  • hillbillehillbille Member Posts: 14,119 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    we had snow one halloween and had a teacher who lived in the neighborhood. none of us kids liked her so we built a snowman on her front porch, leaned it against the door and rang the bell. only thing was her husband answered the door, and while I had heard most of those words at one time or another from my dad and granddad, I had never heard that many of them strung together at once, he tried to chase us, but fear and youth were on our side and while I am suprised he couldn't track us by the laughter, he never did catch one of us.........
  • Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hot, humid and raining.......................................and we have a tornado watch

Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooooooooppppppppppppppppppppppppppiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    RLTW

• select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Front light is off. I get the candy from school if they bring it into the classroom tomorrow. Last yr . I hit the lottery.
  • yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 20,979 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Here I was expecting to see a picture of a "Klan" meeting.
  • Cornflk1Cornflk1 Member Posts: 3,715 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    hillbille wrote:
    you can save the candy and drop a snowball in the bags..........

:lol: That reminds me of the movie "Grumpy old men" when Mattow drops laundry detergent into the bags.
  • MobuckMobuck Member Posts: 13,733 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    "Here I was expecting to see a picture of a "Klan" meeting."

I sat up till midnight wearing my white sheet and holding my AR across my lap but nobody came knocking.
  • yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 20,979 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Mobuck wrote:
    "Here I was expecting to see a picture of a "Klan" meeting."

I sat up till midnight wearing my white sheet and holding my AR across my lap but nobody came knocking.

Should've had a shotgun then you would've had caravan of salesmen coming by "Secondhand Lion" style.
  • cbxjeffcbxjeff Member Posts: 17,401 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I've been here just outside of scenic Lizton for 37 years and never have had a trick or treater. Maybe it's because the house is 100 yds from the road and there are perhaps 500 trees on the property. I've been forced to eat all this candy. Darn.
    It's too late for me, save yourself.