In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

lots of NEW

spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
edited November 2019 in Politics
TAXES coming down the pike....on you..yes ...on you......to pay for free feed, free med, free housing, whatever for the growing hordes of "homeless" ....having seen how illegals get special treatment a growing percentage of our fine citizens decide to cash in on a no work lifestyle..now some are mentally challenged, but the numbers of the total problem are still skyrocketing up.....so get a second job, cut your deductions,, support your charities as middle america must cover the demand....because...the old work or go hungry ethic is now lost in a tempest of "rights" ps...seems like many of the pics i have seen show rows of finer tents than i have ever owned for camping ???????

Comments

• serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I even heard the democrats want to tax every A.I.robot that displaces a human, so they can help pay for universal basic income for all the hopeless unemployed but you must give up your second amendment first!

Sounds like a plan for FEMA camps to me! :lol: Old pot smoking Elon Musk is all for it! Andrew Yang, whose relatively radical policies include universal basic income, gun control and healthcare for all, has found himself a perhaps unlikely backer in Elon Musk.

serf
    https://www.indy100.com/article/elon-musk-andrew-yang-2020-president-election-9053551

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/06/27/free-cash-handouts-what-is-universal-basic-income-or-ubi.html

The first is fears that automation will put millions of people out of work, leaving them with little or no income.

?There is a pretty good chance we end up with a universal basic income, or something like that, due to automation,? SpaceX and Tesla boss Elon Musk told CNBC in 2016. ?Yeah, I am not sure what else one would do. I think that is what would happen.?
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    i figure the idea of universal income if granted to a vast group of non producers will devolve society into the Eloi and the Morlocks....just like the Time Machine story .......many to merely exist and a sub culture to provide