In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Fakers Muslims

GilWilson1GilWilson1 Member Posts: 182
edited November 2019 in Politics
Just like Christians who are hypocrites I see a lot of fake Muslims too. Ilhan Omar being one of the more famous ones.

A lot of young Blacks seem mesmerized by the association of their Muslim brotherhood but they don't live at all like the Muslim law they claim to want LOL

Comments

• Smitty500magSmitty500mag Member Posts: 13,603 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Martin Luther King, Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton have made a good living pretending to care about people in the name of religion. There's also plenty of white TV preachers that's making a killing today saving your soul if you'll send them a donation. As long as it pays good there's going to be people pretending to be something important in some religion or the other.
  • Quick&DeadQuick&Dead Member Posts: 1,466 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Martin Luther King, Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton have made a good living pretending to care about people in the name of religion. There's also plenty of white TV preachers that's making a killing today saving your soul if you'll send them a donation. As long as it pays good there's going to be people pretending to be something important in some religion or the other.

The same is true in politics. ;)
    The government has no rights. Only the people have rights which empowers the government.
    We have enough gun laws, what we need is IDIOT control.
    Blood makes you related. Loyalty makes you family.

I thought getting old would take longer. :shock:
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    some nights get up and zip on the telly..AND there is a tv religious beggar from texas named mike murdock about 2 am pontificating how i should "sow my seed" for $58 or some nites its $1000 and god will reimburse my planting....bull hockey... look up his mansion and how the money donated is spent ???? seems a better commitment would be to be get a truth serum out to these dumb donors....injected between their ears
  • Quick&DeadQuick&Dead Member Posts: 1,466 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    spasmcreek wrote:
    some nights get up and zip on the telly..AND there is a tv religious beggar from texas named mike murdock about 2 am pontificating how i should "sow my seed" for $58 or some nites its $1000 and god will reimburse my planting....bull hockey... look up his mansion and how the money donated is spent ???? seems a better commitment would be to be get a truth serum out to these dumb donors....injected between their ears

Every time I hear of those "tv evangelists" I am reminded of Jim and Tammy Baker who bilked billions from the public.

Yea, anyone who believes they can "buy" their way to everlasting salvation and heaven are fools.
    The government has no rights. Only the people have rights which empowers the government.
    We have enough gun laws, what we need is IDIOT control.
    Blood makes you related. Loyalty makes you family.

I thought getting old would take longer. :shock:
  • bustedkneebustedknee Member Posts: 2,002 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Even more evil than the terrorist muslims are the ones standing off to the side claiming they are not terrorist, that they are the good muslims, wink, wink, wink.

If what they say is true they should be delivering up the terrorist.

If there were terrorist in any other legimate religion (Baptist, Methodist, etc.) you can bet they would be removed promptly and no excuses made.

14Vvurt.jpg
    I can't believe they misspelled "Pork and Beans!"