In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

think it's time to

spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
edited November 2019 in Politics
have TRUMP declare the dominican republic off limits to AMERICAN citizen travel...beside the spate of deaths now an American teacher has been tortured and killed while there......if it is that dangerous to us to be there and have a vacation then maybe we should put some real economic pressure on them till changes in safety are enabled....so i wrote the white house email this as i suffer a delusion i would be relevant there ???

Comments

• BrookwoodBrookwood Member, Moderator Posts: 13,280 ******
    edited November -1
    The teacher killed there recently was from my home town. She once worked with my daughter in law. I thank you spasmcreek for your efforts to do something positive in an area where American citizens are treated like murder victims.
  • bustedkneebustedknee Member Posts: 2,002 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I think its time.... To stay away from the Dominican Republic and all other chit holes around the world.

I don't need the president to tell me that.

I already stay away from the chit holes in this country: CA, NY, IL. Also Detroit, Miami, Atlanta, Memphis, Seattle, Austin, New Orleans, Mobil, and Pulaski, Virginia.
    I can't believe they misspelled "Pork and Beans!"
  • Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,460 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    bustedknee wrote:
    I think its time.... To stay away from the Dominican Republic and all other chit holes around the world.

I already stay away from the chit holes in this country: CA, NY, IL. Also Detroit, Miami, Atlanta, Memphis, Seattle, Austin, New Orleans, Mobil, and Pulaski, Virginia.

Agreed, bustedknee.

No need to have the Federal Government step any harder on our necks.

If folks want to travel to the DR, fine. The State Department currently rates it at a level 2 risk. I would think it should be a level 3, but regardless, Americans should know that when they travel to these cesspools, they are on their own.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    tho i have no intention of a foreign vacation i can travel about 90 miles to Wichita Kansas and receive all the bennies of primitive country.....i have watched the crime and violence rate rise in the last 15 years like i never imagined it would and you know what color this is mostly painted....and i can internet many goods now without direct exposure .....this with so much more around the country i believe is due in part to a favor the "rights" of perps over the safety of the victims attitude of the judicial system....a cancer within.....stone cold no doubt proof of violent cruel death of victims, grants a 20 year dodge the bullet sentence with execution of these perps being taken off the table and their upkeep tax forced upon victims family and friends..why i will never understand .......btk and the carr bros being local examples
  • serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    bustedknee wrote:

You can add Baltimore Maryland and Houston Texas to the list. Houston Texas crime wave is getting worst and The Mayor here is corrupt.

serf