In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Don't mess with a guy who

Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
edited November 2019 in General Discussion
Lives in a Van

Some guy knocks on this guys van door and sticks an AK in his face. Guy who lives in the Van has a CCP a Glock and is a NRA member :o

He is also "Trained".

He knocks the AK up and empty's his Glock magazine into the guys chest. That is one way to do it!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7731051/Miami-man-60-shot-dead-armed-robber-broke-van-lives.html

C&P
A 60-year-old man fatally shot and armed robber who put an AK-47 in his face while he was asleep in the van where he lives alongside his girlfriend and son.

Donovan Stewart, who was born in Jamaica but now lives in Miami, said he was forced to act after the man broke into his van in the early hours of Monday.

Stewart told CBS Miami: 'This guy I killed last night he just push a AK-47 in my f***ing face. And as a guy born in Kingston Town I'm not gunna go out like a punk.

Police have said that Stewart, who has several permits to carry concealed weapons, acted in self defense and Florida has stand-your-ground laws which allow citizens to use lethal force against threats to their lives.

Good job dude!
RLTW

Comments