In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Is your auction side account,,

montanajoemontanajoe Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 58,148 ******
edited December 2019 in General Discussion
up to snuff? Current/active? Have you checked your info lately,especially expiration date of CC on file?

Comments

• Options
    Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,501 ***** Forums Admin
    edited November -1
    Thanks, Joe. I just looked, and my CC expired last march. Everything's good to go now!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Welcome. Yes,time ticks away,and it is so easy to overlook this.
  • Options
    Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I am up to date.

I have bought a bunch of stuff on the auction side. I have a A+ 106 but several sellers failed to post feed back so it should be 120 or so.
    RLTW

• Options
    jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,781 ******
    edited November -1
    It?s not showing a CC for me. I don?t think I have ever given one. I have about 50 A+ feedbacks and have bought recently.
  • Options
    yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 21,240 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Being in California where I have to check the doj roster then see if the seller will ship to here I'm at why bother.
  • Options
    He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 51,014 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    According to the last several sellers I have bought from everything is honky dory. Except my card account. :o :oops: :lol:
  • Options
    edited November -1
  • Options
    brier-49brier-49 Member Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    How do I edit my CC info?
  • Options
    sharpshooter039sharpshooter039 Member Posts: 5,897 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Auction side as squirrelly as the forums.. Cc expired a couple months back.. enter new,, same card except expiration and 3 numbers on back... will not let me enter new because it says its already on file
  • Options
    edited November -1
    If CC is still correct,but just expired; you should be able to just 'Edit' that card info

If CC is no longer correct, 'Add New CC', then you can go back and 'Delete' old CC
  • Options
    brier-49brier-49 Member Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Just edit ? I see no place to edit my card. So where do I find that
    My card expired in 2008
  • Options
    Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,501 ***** Forums Admin
    edited November -1
    brier-49 wrote:
    Just edit ? I see no place to edit my card. So where do I find that
    My card expired in 2008

Log into the auction side. On the upper right corner of the page find where it says "Welcome brier 49", and click on that. A drop down menu will open. The third thing on the menu is "My Account". Click on that.

A page called "Account Dashboard" will open. In the upper center of that page is a box labeled "Billing Info". In that box click the button that says "view". That will open a page titled "Billing Information" In the lower right of that page is an area labeled "Credit Card Information" That area displays your current card information, along with an "edit" button. There is also a button to "Add Credit Card".

If it was me,and my card was that long out of date, I think I would just add a new card then delete the old one, rather than trying to edit the old card. Unless the new card still has the same number as the old card, then you can go into "edit" and just change the expiration date.
  • Options
    sharpshooter039sharpshooter039 Member Posts: 5,897 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Done all that, now saying cant authorize card.. its the same card,, i. Know its good,, all I changed was exp and 3 digits