In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

The Latest From 23andme.com

allen griggsallen griggs Member Posts: 35,183 ✭✭✭✭
edited December 2019 in General Discussion
4b7ftsGl.jpg

Just got this report this morning. I am in the top 4 percent! I say, if the shoe fits, wear it!

76qblS6l.jpg
Here is my family in the cave in Scotland, in 43,316 BC. I am the little kid in the right front.
We had such a wonderful Christmas that year.

Comments

• ProceramicProceramic Member Posts: 334
    edited November -1
    Congrats on submitting your DNA to be used for nefarious purposes by globalist dictators. ;)
  • GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,704 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Nice coal drawing picture. I would say you have artist in your family also. Maybe Van Gogh runs in those veins also.
  • buschmasterbuschmaster Member Posts: 14,229 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    what were the top christmas gifts for kids in 43,000 BC?

- toy atlatl
    - little hammer and axe for the boys, flint scraper and bone needle for the girls
    - cave dog/ saber tooth tiger kitten/ bear cub

I don't think they had Lawn Darts yet. they didn't know what a lawn is.
  • kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    All I care about is that Texas beat Oklahoma that year!
    What's next?
  • RIA10MMRIA10MM Member Posts: 226 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Proceramic wrote:
    Congrats on submitting your DNA to be used for nefarious purposes by globalist dictators. ;)
    +1 now they just sit at their desk and collect the info.
  • Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    RIA10MM wrote:
    Proceramic wrote:

+1

I would never submit to a DNA test.

We had out DNA on file but when I retired I filled out the paperwork to have mine destroyed, supposedly they did so and sent me a letter confirming it.
    RLTW

• jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,583 ******
    edited November -1
    I remember A picture you posted of when you were young riding on the walkway of a train somewhere.
    It fits. :D
  • BobJudyBobJudy Member Posts: 6,445 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sam06 wrote:
    RIA10MM wrote:
    Proceramic wrote:

+1

We had out DNA on file but when I retired I filled out the paperwork to have mine destroyed, supposedly they did so and sent me a letter confirming it.

Why the concern? I don't plan on any nefarious acts that would cause me to worry if my DNA is on file. The government already knows everything about us, so what is one more thing? Bob
  • Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    BobJudy wrote:
    Sam06 wrote:
    RIA10MM wrote:

+1

Why the concern? I don't plan on any nefarious acts that would cause me to worry if my DNA is on file. The government already knows everything about us, so what is one more thing? Bob

You never know I my want to change professions and become an International Jewel thief or maybe a Member of SPECTER you never know and I believe in leaving options open. ;)

Plus the less they know the better off you are.
    RLTW

• ProceramicProceramic Member Posts: 334
    edited November -1
    BobJudy wrote:
    Sam06 wrote:
    RIA10MM wrote:

+1

Here's some food for thought.

https://youtu.be/PXLHdNlU3F8
  • BrookwoodBrookwood Member, Moderator Posts: 13,279 ******
    edited November -1
    Allen, they are looking for you to do the next series of Geico commercials! :lol:
  • serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    BobJudy wrote:
    Sam06 wrote:
    RIA10MM wrote:

+1

Only your creator knows for sure! Governments have killed or murder more people in the name of law and order and your safety and well being than any other entity.Your blind trust in it is foolish. Mind you we are all g-d's fools in the end. The light bearer of science was a slow process but it's going into super overdrive now with quantum supremacy and A.I, It's going to a hell of a ride from here on now.

Giving my blue print to the government is the last thing I would do.On the article below they blame The Males with testosterone ! :mrgreen: Knowing good from evil is complicated. Knowing your build set can be deadly and used against you as well as being healing for you. The duality of mankind's knowledge is a double edge sword. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

serf

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/war-is-not-part-of-human-nature/

People are people. They fight and sometimes kill. Humans have always had a capacity to make war, if conditions and culture so dictate. But those conditions and the warlike cultures they generate became common only over the past 10,000 years?and, in most places, much more recently than that. The high level of killing often reported in history, ethnography or later archaeology is contradicted in the earliest archaeological findings around the globe. The most ancient bones and artifacts are consistent with the title of Margaret Mead's 1940 article: ?Warfare Is Only an Invention?Not a Biological Necessity.?
  • montanajoemontanajoe Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 57,892 ******
    edited November -1
    wheres the white women
  • buschmasterbuschmaster Member Posts: 14,229 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    heard there's a lot around the Caucasus Mountains.

asking dudes from other countries who they think has the most beautiful women, it's surprising how nearly all of them rank fair skin ahead of T&A or a pretty face as to what makes a woman beautiful.
  • He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 50,947 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    As a card carrying Neanderthaler, you will not be allowed anything warmer than sandals with a hide wrap. :twisted:
  • discusdaddiscusdad Member Posts: 11,418 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    OMG SERF has been cloned :o:o:o
  • BobJudyBobJudy Member Posts: 6,445 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    [/quote]

Only your creator knows for sure! Governments have killed or murder more people in the name of law and order and your safety and well being than any other entity.Your blind trust in it is foolish. Mind you we are all g-d's fools in the end. The light bearer of science was a slow process but it's going into super overdrive now with quantum supremacy and A.I, It's going to a hell of a ride from here on now.
    (unquote)

Blind trust you say? I can't think of a single politician or government entity that I have complete trust in. How about common sense? It is o.k. to be vigilant but to subscribe to conspiracy theories is showing nothing but ignorance and paranoia. The human race has always made up scenarios to explain that which they do not understand or fear. Entertaining but hardly productive. You would think we would grow out of it. Bob
  • allen griggsallen griggs Member Posts: 35,183 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I am not worried about them doing something nefarious with my dna.
  • serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    BobJudy wrote:

(unquote)

Blind trust you say? I can't think of a single politician or government entity that I have complete trust in. How about common sense? It is o.k. to be vigilant but to subscribe to conspiracy theories is showing nothing but ignorance and paranoia. The human race has always made up scenarios to explain that which they do not understand or fear. Entertaining but hardly productive. You would think we would grow out of it. Bob
    [/quote]

It's a bigger issue than just your DNA,The Chinese have already done a nefarious action by augmenting a new birth of supposedly capacity of higher level of intelligence . I am sure the genie is out of the bottle already,I am just not volunteering my blueprint to some nefarious data base for government use. Already heard of someone's Niece being a half sister instead already and nope it's not my family tree.

They can tell more than they lead on to the public when you deposit your DNA data. Test the waters before you jump.You and I are living in fast times of knowledge increasing and very few can see over the horizon. Especially with A.I. technology coupled with quantum computers. Believe it or not.

serf
  • allen griggsallen griggs Member Posts: 35,183 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    r1yukNRl.jpg

Here I am, at 70 mph on a Canada Pacific fast freight, near Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan, in August 1973. We couldn't find an open box car, so we rode in the third engine. The engineers were only in the first engine.
  • He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 50,947 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Proceramic wrote:

You know the black helicopters are coming for you right? :lol: