In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

U.S.A Face scans for U.S. citizens coming soon!

serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
edited December 2019 in Politics
Welcome to the The New Federal policing policies with the oligarchy of the all powerful seeing eye! Red China would be proud! Only in time of war
should such measures be used. The Trump administration most know something we don't! After 9/11 and The patriot acts we the people are monitored subjects of our glorious government. Thank you Congress for accepting all dual citizens,war refugees and illegal aliens to our shores, so we cannot trust our own citizenry anymore. Even secret courts are legal now, who would of thought the land of free and home of the brave would act like Red China?

I even have my spell checker telling me illegal alien is an offensive phrase now! This phrase is considered offensive. Consider an alternative??

serf

http://news.trust.org/item/20191202231619-0717f

"Travelers, including U.S. citizens, should not have to submit to invasive biometric scans simply as a condition of exercising their constitutional right to travel," he said. (Even this phrase above citing all travelers instead just US citizens is/are protected is a sign of a world citizen under The United Nations mandates!) Tricky, aren't they?

Comments

• Options
    Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,493 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    While I am not a fan, it is necessary when travelling internationally now in at least a few airports.

Had to have the picture taken when coming back through Vancouver, BC, last month.

Crossing borders, however, is a privilege, and if you want to avoid the mug shot, I would guess you can go by car or not go.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    crossing borders seems to be a "privilege" for the USA.....do any other countries have such stupid rules as us ...?????...
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    congress and illegals will be exempt
  • Options
    MobuckMobuck Member Posts: 13,801 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I noticed a security camera positioned above the entrance of a business I was about to enter so I very impolitely extended my middle finger and held my hand in front of my face as I walked past the camera.
  • Options
    serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Mobuck wrote:
    I noticed a security camera positioned above the entrance of a business I was about to enter so I very impolitely extended my middle finger and held my hand in front of my face as I walked past the camera.

Just don't do it at a Federal, State,County,City, buildings or Water District facilities,they will label you a terrorist.Also giving the bird is no longer a first amendment right,it's been redefined as hate sign language. :!: Red China teaches them well when it comes to respecting authority here in The USA.

serf
  • Options
    Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,493 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Mobuck wrote:

Seems like signalling 'OK' is worse than the middle finger now.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • Options
    droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Houston International Airport has been using * recognition since 2017 for all incoming passengers and I'm sure outgoing. We are probably lucky to know anything about and how and where the photo it matched. You go to a "camera check in" before getting in line to see the guy at the counter and get you're passport stamped. Who knows what all they do with the pictures but I'd bet they are archived "forever".

https://www.chron.com/business/article/Customs-officers-at-IAH-take-a-closer-look-at-11257254.php