In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

China's New Court system - A.I. Judges?

serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
edited December 2019 in Politics
Seems Red China is streamlining their court system to move ligation along and hire fewer Judges in the process! Now A.I. Judges make preliminary decisions to filter out the most promising cases to humans? I would think our Judaical system here will come up having arraignment cases here do the same thing to keep our judicial system flowing also! :mrgreen: Nothing like trans humanism scientific technology controlling our lives!

Next maybe human judges using a Neural link with A.I.could make the final decisions and pass judgement without all that messy paper work! :D

serf

https://news.yahoo.com/ai-judges-verdicts-via-chat-app-brave-world-112141380.html

"Does the defendant have any objection to the nature of the judicial blockchain evidence submitted by the plaintiff?" the black-robed virtual judge sitting under China's national emblem asked in a pre-trial meeting.

"No objection," a human plaintiff answered.

Cases handled at the Hangzhou court include online trade disputes, copyright cases, and e-commerce product liability claims. Litigants can register their civil complaints online and later log on for their court hearing.

Putting simple functions like that in the hands of the virtual judge helps ease the burden on human justices, who monitor the proceedings and make the major rulings in each case, officials said.

serf

Comments

• Options
    bustedkneebustedknee Member Posts: 2,002 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    In this country we have magistrates.

They are PRETEND JUDGES!

You may be asked to have your case heard by a magistrate.

They are PRETEND JUDGES!

Say, "Hell No! I want to.be screwed by a real judge!"
    I can't believe they misspelled "Pork and Beans!"