In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

it's NOT my fault

spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
edited December 2019 in Politics
says Bumbles Biden....my staff did NOT tell me large money paid to baby Hunter could be an issue at a later date ????????????? possible president bozo the clown

Comments

• Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,460 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    His staff is still letting him down by allowing him to tell us how stupid he really is.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • BobJudyBobJudy Member Posts: 6,445 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Gee, if I had a drug using kicked out of the military loser of a son and he suddenly became a millionaire, I think I would be a bit curious. Perhaps Joe's spreading a little of that malarkey. Bob
  • serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    BobJudy wrote:
    Gee, if I had a drug using kicked out of the military loser of a son and he suddenly became a millionaire, I think I would be a bit curious. Perhaps Joe's spreading a little of that malarkey. Bob

They are all the same up there in D.C., get elected then give lucrative deals out to Corporations and let their relatives get on the gravy train while they get free medical and a huge pension for life and become a lobbyist when they retire! It's all about money.lawyers and lobbyist up there and not for we the people.

Hell,Social security and Medicare is ready to severely cut soon and then the sheeple will wake Up! Duh but it's too late!

serf

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2019/3/12/18260271/trump-medicaid-social-security-medicare-budget-cuts