In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

USMCA Trade Deal Approved - Pelosi Loves it !

droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
edited December 2019 in Politics
The United States, Mexico and Canada have reached a historic trade deal. but it needs to ratified.

This is great in every respect,, except Pelosi loves it. Something Fishy ? fish05.gif

PS: China / U.S. hint a breakthrough in trade negotiations..

https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/usmca-trade-deal-done

Don't know why but USMCA reminds me of a song. :shock:

Comments

• Options
    mac10mac10 Member Posts: 2,541 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    probally just made her self 10 million bucks with inside tradeing :x
  • Options
    wpageabcwpageabc Member Posts: 8,760 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Peloci never reads the bills. So it may be ok.

MAGA Trump.
    "What is truth?'
  • Options
    Quick&DeadQuick&Dead Member Posts: 1,466 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    The dems believes their fake impeachment attack will get rid of Trump and by finally putting the USMCA trade deal up for a vote, they can boast they passed it 'for the working people'.

Otherwise, they have ZERO to claim they have accomplished over the past 3 years.
    The government has no rights. Only the people have rights which empowers the government.
    We have enough gun laws, what we need is IDIOT control.
    Blood makes you related. Loyalty makes you family.

I thought getting old would take longer. :shock:
  • Options
    serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Just a change to punish China petrol vehicles only. Most Jobs will go to Mexico/Canada Not The USA. Tesla went to China? I wonder if Electric vehicles will be exempt from China which are set to grow potentially in the near future especially if Iran is still in the cards for all out war. Natural gas can charge them with less pollution if they set up more charging stations to be operated overnight with electric shuffle buses in neighborhood facilities for pick up and drop offs.

Only USA Farmers here will see any big benefit in my opinion and of course Car manufacturing Corporations based here. Most Jobs will be non-union as A.I takes over manufacturing also.

serf

The United States has enough dry natural gas to last about 80 years.

https://www.eia.gov/tools/faqs/faq.php?id=58&t=8