In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Pensacola...i wonder

spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
edited December 2019 in Politics
if this event will be blathered over, obsfucated, and generally tucked away......seems to tight a connection to kick up some real actions and the number of SA being "trained" in AMERICA was a surprise to me......our open borders and lack of vetting before allowing whoever in seems a dedicated program rather than simply a failure......NOW .... wichita state is proposing building a college in messico that would seem to open a direct pipeline in to the middle of America from a FAILED state....new farm program proposals quietly advocate a setup for millions of foreigners to waltz right in and supposedly work in agriculture and get fast tracked for permanent status.....is anyone protecting AMERICA....????

Comments

• Options
    Quick&DeadQuick&Dead Member Posts: 1,466 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    The Dems will let a good opportunity go to waste.

The number of shootings will provide them with ammunition to push their firearm restrictions/confiscation programs. :evil:
    The government has no rights. Only the people have rights which empowers the government.
    We have enough gun laws, what we need is IDIOT control.
    Blood makes you related. Loyalty makes you family.

I thought getting old would take longer. :shock:
  • Options
    edited November -1
    according to one large study ONLY two percent of illegals and ONLY four percent of all immigrants do agricultural work.....sounds like this proposed inroad thru a farm program seems just like another sneaky open border policy being jammed down Americas throat
  • Options
    serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    spasmcreek wrote:
    according to one large study ONLY two percent of illegals and ONLY four percent of all immigrants do agricultural work.....sounds like this proposed inroad thru a farm program seems just like another sneaky open border policy being jammed down Americas throat

Follow the money. Cheap seasonal farm labor with a promise of citizenship.Heck President Reagan Legalized 15 million of them because of agricultural
    jobs in 1980's and they said there would be no more allowed! Wake up.They will say anything to get it passed and then wait until they are ready and do it again! Just like now! Republicans are for it too once again .

The demographics has/will change and you wonder why your gun rights are under attack at the ballot box?

serf
  • Options
    MobuckMobuck Member Posts: 13,779 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    For many years there have been seasonal farm workers coming into this country. MOST of them left at the end of the season. Lack of enforcement of "work visas" has allowed a large number of illegals to stay in the US beyond their permitted status. I could fill a bus weekly with all the illegals and expired work permits that are walking in and out of the local pork plant. No one bothers. BP/ICE shows up a couple times a year(apparently with prior notice) and the illegals simply hide out for a few days.
    I've spent decades corralling semi-wild livestock and I know just how to capture these "wild hares". Surely, those high faloottin' Feds could figure out how to snag them on a regular basis. This gives me the idea that the Feds don't want to catch them. Leaving the illegal water rats to run free meets several political agendas--none of which is good for our country.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    add about seven amnesties on top of this shameful violation of laws
  • Options
    edited November -1
    and three other saudi bums filmed it all.....no doubt just for their home movies.....allah akbar......and saudi king sent his condolences (personally or just thru channels)?????? ...maybe get a discount on a few barrels of oil ??? got rather quiet about this since ?????
  • Options
    droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Saudi Executed 4 or 5 of their citizens for their involvement with murdering the Journalist last year. I expect to hear of them doing the same with any of their citizens found to have participated in the base shooting / filming.

Saudi no longer has any control over U.S. oil prices and don't believe they want to be on the WRONG side of the U.S.
  • Options
    spasmcreeksrunspasmcreeksrun Member Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭

this sure got quiet after iran hit

• Options

still got wrong name going on ??????????????

• Options

latest heard about a dozen or so are restricted or being sent back to SA and being investigated as a terrorist incident with NONE being charged so far......welll duhhh.......spasmcreek

• Options
    MobuckMobuck Member Posts: 13,779 ✭✭✭✭

."new farm program proposals quietly advocate a setup for millions of foreigners to waltz right in and supposedly work in agriculture and get fast tracked for permanent status"

Is that worse than just letting the Central American criminals "waltz right in"?