In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Who is next?

320090T320090T Member Posts: 2,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2019 in Politics
OK, lets think the worse and Trump is impeached, who is next? According to the rules, Pence would step into the presidents place. Now, if somehow he is deemed unable to serve, health or Clintonized, Pelosi would be the new president. Oh my gawd, what a mess that would be!

Comments

• Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    peelosi and hitlery are stabbing dolls of each other like mad and screaming curses
  • Options
    GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,751 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    First he is not going to be. And yes, Pence would come in. But let's be positive cause I don't even want to put a "what if" on that one.
  • Options
    US Military GuyUS Military Guy Member Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If we are going to put "what ifs" there, why don't we just put enough so that I can be there?

Let me think about that for awhile and I will get back to you on whether I accept - or - decline.
  • Options
    Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,489 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Pence's first act would be to nominate Nikki Haley as VP.

He would then step aside for the 2020 election, and Mrs. Haley (not Mrs. Warren) would become our first Indian President, .
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele