In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Watching the impeachment vote for today

kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
edited December 2019 in Politics
How in the world did such modern-day Nazi leadership come to pass? How in the world did such a hateful minority come to rule this party. It's no damn wonder as to why reasonable people all around the world are beginning to rise up and fight back against such racist, greedy, political elites and little people. These are some ugly, hateful, scum of the earth tyrants who think the world owes them something for absolutely nothing. You can only imagine how I feel toward them and the fate I would like to see them suffer, for what they have done and are doing to this country.
What's next?

Comments

• Options
    select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Dem women dressed in black... going to their own funeral.
  • Options
    Quick&DeadQuick&Dead Member Posts: 1,466 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I"ve heard impeach Trump since BEFORE he took the oath of office from the Dems.

The news channels have been impeach Trump and bash Trump 24/7/365 since before he took the oath of office.

I am totally sick of hearing every SOB they can get on a news channel/talk show blabber about it ... so I mostly only catch a few minutes of it in the AM and in the evening to see if anything new ..... and there hasn't been much.

The Dems are beating a dead horse and it's killing them in the process but they are to blind to know.

:lol::lol::lol:
    The government has no rights. Only the people have rights which empowers the government.
    We have enough gun laws, what we need is IDIOT control.
    Blood makes you related. Loyalty makes you family.

I thought getting old would take longer. :shock:
  • Options
    Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,555 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    if there is such a thing as Karma
    I hope it pays back the hate and dishonesty the democrats have been screaming back to them 100 x over

to hear the Democrats stating how they are totally committed to defend the Constitution to the fullest of there office and swore a oath to it makes me sick .
    I would like to ask what about the 1st and 2nd amendment its part of what your swore to uphold ...oh that's right it does not meet your needs
  • Options
    Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,555 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    any one notice the old bat looked like she was having a orgasm while announcing they had voted to impeach Trump she was grinning like Opussom eating crap a and could hardly hold it back
    what a POS
  • Options
    sharpshooter039sharpshooter039 Member Posts: 5,897 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Now Pelosi is saying she may never send it to the Senate
  • Options
    bustedkneebustedknee Member Posts: 2,002 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    kimi wrote:
    How in the world did such modern-day Nazi leadership come to pass? How in the world did such a hateful minority come to rule this party. It's no damn wonder as to why reasonable people all around the world are beginning to rise up and fight back against such racist, greedy, political elites and little people. These are some ugly, hateful, scum of the earth tyrants who think the world owes them something for absolutely nothing. You can only imagine how I feel toward them and the fate I would like to see them suffer, for what they have done and are doing to MY country.

I agree with every thing you said with one tiny change.
    I can't believe they misspelled "Pork and Beans!"
  • Options
    kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    bustedknee wrote:
    kimi wrote:
    How in the world did such modern-day Nazi leadership come to pass? How in the world did such a hateful minority come to rule this party. It's no damn wonder as to why reasonable people all around the world are beginning to rise up and fight back against such racist, greedy, political elites and little people. These are some ugly, hateful, scum of the earth tyrants who think the world owes them something for absolutely nothing. You can only imagine how I feel toward them and the fate I would like to see them suffer, for what they have done and are doing to MY country.

I agree with every thing you said with one tiny change.

I'm good with that. A Marine Captain was taken aback, about 20 years before the Army's slogan of "Army of One" started, when I told him emphatically that "I am the Marine Corps". I was ticked with his holier than thou attitude at the time...which is to say...the subject modern-day Nazi's had my undivided attention when I made the post.
    What's next?