In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Just Curious - Traitors VS. Partriots - Which Allies?

bustedkneebustedknee Member Posts: 2,002 ✭✭✭✭
edited December 2019 in Politics
I may be rushing this but I like to plan ahead whenever possible.

A lot of people are predicting a US Civil War between the traitors and the patriots.

My questions are:
1. Which countries do you think may side with either Traitors or Patriots?
2. And just how much and what kind of support can they really provide?
I can't believe they misspelled "Pork and Beans!"

Comments

• Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    no country would side with us because we are supposed to provide the world with all the freebies they could ever want....not give the USA anything ?????
  • Options
    bustedkneebustedknee Member Posts: 2,002 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The Dems are already offering to give away pretty much everything. Healthcare, sanctuary, voting rights, drivers licenses, etc,

I would expect a lot of countries to side with the Traitors. So the US can take their criminals and diseased (immigrants from Mexico and countries south).
    Canada seems to be muslim-happy. As is GB. France. They could send their muslim problems to the US.

If the traitors should win the civil war I would think every Dem would have their own personal muslim to worship?
    I can't believe they misspelled "Pork and Beans!"
  • Options
    ltcdotyltcdoty Member Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    There will be no Civil War. One side has all the guns and ammo, and the other side can't decide which bathroom to use.. :o
  • Options
    select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I figure a couple of them dems slaves will do all my work for nothing.
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    messico is run by the drug outfits.....thin blue line between them and their biggest market....our politics either promotes easier access to messico or a FEW that would like to shut the damn door........you betting on a winner ?????
  • Options
    serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The United States and Britain founded The United Nations after WWII and Both political parties have given the country away to The NWO. The Democrats will call for United Nations troops if there was a civil war. You can bet on it after all The US was created by Secret Societies .

serf

https://nancybragin.com/2016/06/30/the-mysterious-stranger-in-philadelphia-july-4th-1776/

In his Secret Destiny of America Manly P Hall refers to the appearance in America, prior to
    the signing of the Declaration of Independence in 1776, of a mysterious Rosicrucian philosopher, a strict vegetarian who ate only foods that grew above the ground, who was a friend and teacher of Franklin and Washington, and who seemed to have played an important role in the founding of the new republic.

https://www.history.com/news/secret-societies-freemasons-knights-templar