In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Lets try something else! LOL

mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
edited December 2019 in Politics
Pelosi is holding the impeachment docs so the Senate can't vote :) I guess they are hoping they may have a majority in 2020 and could impeach the Re elected Trump than, I hope it back fires on them as it should
Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!

Comments

• Quick&DeadQuick&Dead Member Posts: 1,466 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    The Dems played their hand hoping to activate the general public into hating Trump as much as they do.

It ain't working as Trump is gaining more popularity as each day passes.

For the Dems, it's all about power and control. They, living in their ivory towers, have no concept of real working people in their daily lives.

The Dems House of cards has folded.
    The government has no rights. Only the people have rights which empowers the government.
    We have enough gun laws, what we need is IDIOT control.
    Blood makes you related. Loyalty makes you family.

I thought getting old would take longer. :shock:
  • Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,460 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    She is waiting until she thinks it will have the greatest impact upon the 2020 election.

If it goes to the Senate right away, Trump's stupid request to the Ukrainian President will be long gone from the front pages as November rolls around.

If she presents it in July, however, she will have the opportunity to develop an coach a few more witnesses, and perhaps garner a headline or two as the general election heats up.

In other words, she is manipulating the impeachment process for personal political gain.

This is an abuse of power, and the withholding of the indictment from the Senate is obstruction of Congress.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele