In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

He stepped on his dingle again

Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,486 ✭✭✭✭
edited December 2019 in Politics
I generally try to like this guy, but he continually makes it difficult.

Yes, he only joked about John Dingell being in hell. He joked about it because Dingell's widow voted for impeachment.

His impeachment yesterday was a victory in the long run, and it would be so nice if he would just take his victory lap and STFU.

This is the reason he polls poorly. People are embarrassed to say they support him because his detractors can run a list of 2,342 things he has said or tweeted for which we have to make excuses.
Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele

Comments

• Options
    US Military GuyUS Military Guy Member Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Do the Democrats only "joke", when they say something bad about him?
  • Options
    mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I don't know the man, never met him but I'm not a fan of him personally on the other hand I guess it takes that kind of person to piss off the left so much so good for him. I do believe he loves America and I do believe he wants what is best for this country, I just don't think he is very good at playing with others, maybe growing up rich he never had to.
    Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!
  • Options
    edited November -1

Oh come on... Pelosi prays for him every night. :roll:

I can't imagine even trying to defend or make excuses for the Democrats. With Trump, it is worth pointing out the positive.

Brad Steele
  • Options
    droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    The comment about Dingell came amid Trump?s longest-ever campaign rally. In one tangent, he complained about Representative Debbie Dingell supporting his impeachment despite the ?A-plus? treatment her husband received following his death in February. Trump said that after the funeral, Dingell thanked him and said her husband was ?looking down? with satisfaction.

?I said, ?That?s okay. Don?t worry about it.? Maybe he?s looking up, I don?t know. Maybe,? Trump said as the crowd groaned.

Trump only said MAYBE he was looking up and left it open. We'll see if he loses Michigan.
    http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/12/trump-urged-to-apologize-for-implying-john-dingells-in-hell.html
  • Options
    edited November -1
    droptop wrote:

Trump only said MAYBE he was looking up and left it open. We'll see if he loses Michigan.
    http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/12/trump-urged-to-apologize-for-implying-john-dingells-in-hell.html

Perhaps a few will change their vote based on this. It is not the worst joke he has made and he can be depended upon to make more.

It is entirely possible, however, that Trump was commented upon the larger picture; the probability that heaven is not corporeal, and therefore cannot be assigned direction. The spiritual plane lacks dimension and location and is thus nowhere, everywhere, and anywhere.

Yes. That's it. Cue Karianne

Brad Steele
  • Options
    Quick&DeadQuick&Dead Member Posts: 1,466 ✭✭
    edited November -1

Noy a chance in hell. They totally hate him with a passion.
    He is screwing up their 'good old boys' club" big time and the payola program they have used to rip off the public for decades.
    Like him or not, you at least know where he stands, straight up plain as can be.
    He will call a spade a spade!
    He does not use a bunch of double talk or political B.S. with 100,000 with no meaning about anything like most politicians.
    :D
    The government has no rights. Only the people have rights which empowers the government.
    We have enough gun laws, what we need is IDIOT control.
    Blood makes you related. Loyalty makes you family.

I thought getting old would take longer. :shock: