In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Two Things

armilitearmilite Member Posts: 35,483 ✭✭✭
edited December 2019 in General Discussion
Well I don't spend much time any more to busy being retired with 3 part time jobs. This is the busiest time of the year for me and with that being said as I never know when I'll be back here again. I'd like to wish each and every one of you a Merry Christmas or what ever you celebrate or not and a Happy New Year.

Secondly I'd like to ask for your well wishes for my daughters little stay (feral) kitten. She took them in about 5 weeks ago and has spent a lot of time and money on them. One of them has pretty much fully integrated into the domesticated society. The other Earl Gray has had some problems as he hasn't adopted to well. Last week my daughter took little Earl to the vet as he was throwing up. They did some testing and took some blood. The vet said he thought little Earl had feline Leukemia or who ever heard of feline aids what the FK can they come up with next. I'm just looking here for some support for a better out come. Thanks in advance.

Comments