In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Buttigieg

spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
edited December 2019 in Politics
this idiot says we need MILLIONS of farm workers coming into the USA....only 2% of illegals work in agriculture and only 4% of all immigrants do....so clean up the slackers on the welfare roles and other govt giveaways and consider the coming wave of artificial intelligence that will replace many jobs and the idea of bringing millions more in to feed, house, medicate , and grow babies is supremely stupid in my 2cts worth

Comments

• Options
    Ricci WrightRicci Wright Member Posts: 8,260 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Just doing what us lazy white folk won't do.
  • Options
    bustedkneebustedknee Member Posts: 2,002 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Lets Make a Deal...

For every 2 immigrants we let into the country, we deport 1 gay politician?

That would be a tremendous improvement.
    I can't believe they misspelled "Pork and Beans!"
  • Options
    mac10mac10 Member Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    when I was a kid I made money picking berrys at the local berry farm :lol:
  • Options
    select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    this idiot is or was the mayor of South Bend, Indiana. Look at their position on crime, industry you name it. A real Sh** Hole of a city.
  • Options
    Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,489 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    There are a couple of things that come into play here.

1. Our young people are being conditioned to believe that all should go to college; that manual labor should be considered to be beneath them.

2. Labor laws make it harder for employers to higher youngsters to work the fields during the summer months.

Not sure if the clock can be turned back on either of these. I started working summers for local farmers at the age of 13. First job was around 8 hours a day, 7 days per week. Doubt it would be legal now.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • Options
    GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,755 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yea, mayor of South BENDOVER. The mofker also said on record to give illegals a lump sum payment because they didn't get to cross the border unimpeded.
  • Options
    serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    We got a whole block of them in neighborhood where a Mexican bought the land and made them lots and build them shacks with no unities like sewer or water and the City of Houston a sanctuary/Democratic stronghold city does nothing to move them! The Mayor is having a love fest up there in city Hall with the new democratic county government too! The city is declining fast down here.

serf
  • Options
    Quick&DeadQuick&Dead Member Posts: 1,466 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    bustedknee wrote:
    Lets Make a Deal...

For every 2 immigrants we let into the country, we deport 1 gay politician?

That would be a tremendous improvement.

:lol::lol:
    The government has no rights. Only the people have rights which empowers the government.
    We have enough gun laws, what we need is IDIOT control.
    Blood makes you related. Loyalty makes you family.

I thought getting old would take longer. :shock: