In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Jeffrey Epstein was an International Spy

serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
edited December 2019 in Politics
Iv'e been told he worked for The Mossad, and he is Jewish, isn't he? I wonder how many pedophiles millionaires/billionaires he blackmailed for state secrets?

serf

https://medium.com/@dylanhoward/epstein-admitted-to-me-he-was-a-spy-ex-business-partner-of-sex-criminal-claims-prince-andrew-is-c1152667bb86
That?s the explosive claim of former Epstein colleague and friend, Steven Hoffenberg, who confirms that Epstein was indeed a top-level agent for the Israeli Mossad, as first confirmed in the best-selling book Epstein: Dead Men Tell No Tales.

Comments

• Options
    bustedkneebustedknee Member Posts: 2,002 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Way back, the first time I ever heard of this guy, the story was he was a "spy" backmailing foreign leaders with shady women. This is how he got such widespread support and promptly got rich. Its certain he was financed by our tax dollars.

Then came under-aged "women".

Then came U.S.leaders.

The coverup and denial will be unbelievably huge!

And most people wouldn't believe it even if ole Jeff was still alive and were to lay out the entire story on Oprah.
    I can't believe they misspelled "Pork and Beans!"
  • Options
    serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If anybody could get the job done to accidentally hang him it could be MI6/CIA/Mossad. What your guess?

serf

https://www.wired.com/story/epstein-didnt-kill-himself-conspiracy/

As soon as news of Epstein?s death broke, people were suspicious. Trump suggested Epstein was killed for having dirt on Clinton. New York City mayor Bill DiBlasio and Democratic representative Al Green expressed doubts as well. The equal-but-opposite #TrumpBodyCount and #ClintonBodyCount both trended on Twitter. ?Even mainstream journalists were teasing that he had been murdered, teasing the conspiracy,? says Joseph Uscinski, a political scientist at the University of Miami and author of American Conspiracy Theories. Sampson?s ruling quieted most, but Fox News reignited the theorizing after airing an interview with forensic pathologist Michael Baden, who alleged that Epstein?s death was a homicide. For many on social media, including alpha-bro podcaster Joe Rogan, the fact that Baden was being paid by the Epstein family didn?t matter. ?Epstein didn?t kill himself? became a meme, helped along by another Fox News segment in which a former Navy SEAL closed out an interview about military dogs with the phrase, apropos of nothing.
  • Options
    spasmcreeksrunspasmcreeksrun Member Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭

i think epstein was to busy thinking with his little head to be a spy of any consequence... could not even have been a blackmailer being that close to klinton......sooo .... maybe a few more "daring" books about his mickey mouse adventures