In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Axe Throwing and beer drinking

mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
edited December 2019 in General Discussion
My wife and I met my Daughter and her boyfriend at our usual watering hole for a cocktail when the kids mentioned axe throwing my wife's ears perked up and we agreed to go with them.

A local micro brewery has a axe throwing place, it took me about twenty tries to finally get the axe to stick but than I found out I'm a natural! We played two rounds of ten and I scored on all the throws, got into a groove. Mostly fours but a few 6's.

My daughter was pretty good two handed tosser.

The guy who starts you off shows you how, I tried two handed at first it felt odd and I never stuck the axe, I finally got mad and threw it one handed and stuck it, the rest of the night I only had one throw that didn't stick.

Nothing like tossing a axe and drinking beer :)

My daughters boyfriend tried to show me how he tosses it underhanded but I was better off with one hand over hand, I'll have to practice that underhanded toss.

Wifey was trying the two handed toss too but seemed better with one.
Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!

Comments