In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

This is cool and rare

Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
edited December 2019 in General Discussion
I have only seen one other one of these and it didn't have the accessories.

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/848978775
RLTW

Comments

• Options
    KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Okay with 20 bids, and only being $25 from the BIN price.

Why not just hit the BIN?
  • Options
    hillbillehillbille Member Posts: 14,183 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Okay with 20 bids, and only being $25 from the BIN price.

Why not just hit the BIN?
    look again Ken, BIN is almost $5000
  • Options
    KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    I must have mistakenly been looking at "next minimum bid." Just gave it a glance. My bad. :oops:

I went back and looked at it again. I realized viewing it on my Tablet, you can not see the full screen but have to scroll up and down. I had it to where I could see down to the next minimum bid only, (giving me a full screen of everything from there up.) If I scroll down just a hair further - you can clearly see the prominent BIN price of $5K

My bad. :oops:
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I kind of thought about bidding on it. I would love to have it and shoot it.
    RLTW

• Options
    toad67toad67 Member Posts: 13,019 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Neat guns, they are the classic gun of the month (1/2020) in the Dillon magazine.
  • Options
    gearheaddadgearheaddad Member Posts: 15,096 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    That is a very cool looking rig. I certainly would like to have one in my collection.
    I know nothing about them, but it looks familiar. I saw one not long ago I think.
    Maybe LF had one listed? I cant remember where I saw one listed........
  • Options
    edited November -1
    That is a very cool looking rig. I certainly would like to have one in my collection.
    I know nothing about them, but it looks familiar. I saw one not long ago I think.

Ricci had something similar but it was an older S&W single shot pistol from the early 1900's.
    RLTW

• Options
    gearheaddadgearheaddad Member Posts: 15,096 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sam06 wrote:

Ricci had something similar but it was an older S&W single shot pistol from the early 1900's.
    Nope, wasn't that one. I have an S&W and a couple H&R USRA single shots, so I'm familiar with them.
  • Options
    asopasop Member Posts: 8,911 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Reminds me of my Ruger Comp. ;)